Thread for people who ordered a 2022 on 10/1 to post adventures

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
I've got a "in Production" date and estimated delivery date assigned today. Anybody else from 10/1 got this update?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who ordered a 2022 on 10/1 to post adventures 1641303689628-
Sponsored

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
I've got a "in Production" date and estimated delivery date assigned today. Anybody else from 10/1 got this update?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who ordered a 2022 on 10/1 to post adventures 1641303689628-
That’s awesome! Did this match up with your scheduled production notice?

dbonsett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
If you ordered a 2022 MME on October 1st, the first day orders were open, share your adventures and milestones as we prepress toward actually getting our cars.

It will be interesting to see who gets scheduled first and how we fit into the order queue with all the converted 2021 orders.

So far, we have battled a glitchy online order system, nonexistent email confirmations, clueless dealers, shady dealers, and other obstacles.

It's not just an order, it's an adventure.
My order was accepted Oct 8th. Production scheduled for the week of Fe 14th. GTP Grabber blue with glass roof and 360.

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
Not sure where else to post this. Ford.com isn't letting me view my order. Heck, it's not letting me log in. This is on 1/4/22 at approximately 10:45AM PST.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
That’s awesome! Did this match up with your scheduled production notice?
In my signature it says originally they scheduled for the week of 12/13/21 but then moved to 12/6/21 and after that they move once again all the way to the week of 1/3.
And yes, the last update happened literally this night

Beks901

First Name
Rebekah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Charger
Country flag
Not sure where else to post this. Ford.com isn't letting me view my order. Heck, it's not letting me log in. This is on 1/4/22 at approximately 10:45AM PST.
I tried to log in around the same time and it won't let me log in either. ?

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
I cant even get on to Ford.com. Finally just got disgusted trying to get on that site. I just call. Dont really get anywhere that way either. Oh well. ?

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Anyone want to wager a guess as to how many builds they can schedule for 8 weeks worth of production runs? I would certainly hope the last of the converted '21s are already in the schedule pipeline.

Asking for a friend*

*me
I now officially hate Thursdays. I always get my hopes up and then I’m disappointed. I’ve only been waiting since mid October for a scheduled date. I don’t know how people who have waited over a year survived!

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
I now officially hate Thursdays. I always get my hopes up and then I’m disappointed. I’ve only been waiting since mid October for a scheduled date. I don’t know how people who have waited over a year survived!
I'm right there with you. :(

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Bueller... Bueller... anyone? Bueller?

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Right after my car just got into production I've got an email from ford that my order is sold to a dealer and I will get the refund in 7-10 business days. The order is still Ok, I just need to contact the dealer ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who ordered a 2022 on 10/1 to post adventures 1641530390330

How do you like it guys?

This hybrid online orders/dealer delivery system is amazing ? ?

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Right after my car just got into production I've got an email from ford that my order is sold to a dealer and I will get the refund in 7-10 business days. The order is still Ok, I just need to contact the dealer ?
Hope it works out for you - someone else posted a nightmare story on here of the dealer changing and then offering to sell with a pretty big markup, refusing to honor the original dealership's purchase agreement price. On the bright side, you didn't have much of a wait... ;)

I fully expected this process to take about nine months for a Premium ER AWD. We're only about three months into the wait, so about six more to go... and if it's sooner than that, I'll be thrilled. But as FLmac said, I have started to log in on Thursdays and get my hopes up just a little bit...

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who ordered a 2022 on 10/1 to post adventures 1641530390330

How do you like it guys?

This hybrid online orders/dealer delivery system is amazing ? ?

When I see these dealership changes, I think we're starting to see who no longer wants to own/run dealerships with the lack of cars to sell, EV future (lower service sales) and simply, early retirement for some owners.

You wouldn't happen to have the order be with Aaron Ford of Poway would you? (who I think the dealer Reign of Ravens is referencing).