Thread for people who ordered a 2022 on 10/1 to post adventures

TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜18 Pacifica PHEV, ā€˜22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
CA Rt1 here, no word yet. I ordered a select at the dealer on 10/1 and then changed it (via the dealer) to a CaRt1 around 10/21. So I don't know if maybe that put me further back in line or not. Haven't heard anything since the initial acceptance of the select, but I have the order screen printout of the Rt1 from the dealer. Pri 19 :(
I ordered a CA Rt 1 in early October. It was scheduled for December by late October and looks to have arrived at the dealer lot already. Unfortunately, I changed my order to a Premium ER AWD in late October and still no production date.
Sponsored

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's interesting that there seems to be many of us who have VINs that are original MY22 buyers. I went thru the "Submitted Orders # Tracking List" and checked all order submitted 10/01 and later looking for who had VIN #s which means they are scheduled. I only found a couple. I hope all are entering their VINs when they get them. I know I will. I can't wait to get to do that.

So, let's all take a "chill pill." I think that on 1/17 they will be able to fill in the blanks on the next 5 weeks of production with many of us and then we will be happy campers.
I ordered a GTPE on 10/22 and have now joined the long list of those who are stuck with an order accepted and no news, while others who ordered before and after me have production scheduled.

Does anyone know the sequential stages of impatience between order and delivery, similar to the 5 stages of grief????

Alan Gant
2022 Mustang Mach-E GTPE, Rapid Red
Ordered 10/22/2021
28 week delay predicts delivery on or about May 6, 2022

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
I ordered a GTPE on 10/22 and have now joined the long list of those who are stuck with an order accepted and no news, while others who ordered before and after me have production scheduled.

Does anyone know the sequential stages of impatience between order and delivery, similar to the 5 stages of grief????

Alan Gant
Ordered 10/22/2021
@alangant right there with you!

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag

Alan Gant
Ordered 10/22/2021
I ordered a Premium AWD SR 13 weeks ago. Still no scheduled production or movement.

Last week I was at the bargaining stage and thinking I was willing to pay ADM to find one on a lot.

This week Iā€™m moving to acceptance. I want the car now, but I will have a garage built in about 6 months ?? and charging set up in the right location. Plus I need to do some work to my current car to sell it. Maybe summer is actually better for me.

Also Iā€™m hoping some of the kinks in the car and process get figured out by then. Or there will just be new ones!

Time will tell what phase Iā€™ll be in if I have to wait until fall or close to a year from order. Iā€™m sure I will shift back and forth between anger, frustration, acceptance and bargaining.

Bill S

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Prem ER eAWD, 18 Tesla M3, 64 Falcon Sprint
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD SR 13 weeks ago. Still no scheduled production or movement.

Last week I was at the bargaining stage and thinking I was willing to pay ADM to find one on a lot.

This week Iā€™m moving to acceptance. I want the car now, but I will have a garage built in about 6 months ?? and charging set up in the right location. Plus I need to do some work to my current car to sell it. Maybe summer is actually better for me.

Also Iā€™m hoping some of the kinks in the car and process get figured out by then. Or there will just be new ones!

Time will tell what phase Iā€™ll be in if I have to wait until fall or close to a year from order. Iā€™m sure I will shift back and forth between anger, frustration, acceptance and bargaining.
It's interesting that there seems to be many of us who have VINs that are original MY22 buyers. I went thru the "Submitted Orders # Tracking List" and checked all order submitted 10/01 and later looking for who had VIN #s which means they are scheduled. I only found a couple. I hope all are entering their VINs when they get them. I know I will. I can't wait to get to do that.

So, let's all take a "chill pill." I think that on 1/17 they will be able to fill in the blanks on the next 5 weeks of production with many of us and then we will be happy campers.

There are about 10 GTs and 1 CA Rt1 for a total of 11 ordered as MY22 that are marked with a VIN meaning they have a production date. Thatā€™s all that have reported that they are scheduled. Does not look like anyone is being purposely put ahead of others. GTs have been getting first in but look for activity on 1/17.

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag

There are about 10 GTs and 1 CA Rt1 for a total of 11 ordered as MY22 that are marked with a VIN meaning they have a production date. Thatā€™s all that have reported that they are scheduled. Does not look like anyone is being purposely put ahead of others. GTs have been getting first in but look for activity on 1/17.
GTs do seem to be getting scheduled faster right now. I honestly think Ford is just building what they can. I hope I get scheduled this week, but if I donā€™t itā€˜s ok.

I do hope that people are putting the VINs in when they get them.

Bill S

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Prem ER eAWD, 18 Tesla M3, 64 Falcon Sprint
Country flag
GTs do seem to be getting scheduled faster right now. I honestly think Ford is just building what they can. I hope I get scheduled this week, but if I donā€™t itā€˜s ok.

I do hope that people are putting the VINs in when they get them.
Scheduling should be done that way and I'll be it is. If you got the parts coming you can plan when to build. I'll bet a bunch of premiums and selects get dates this week. It's about the parts supply.

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black GT MME, 2013 Pearl Chevy Volt
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag

I just updated my info in the sheet. Name: GT_order_#1001 (#1587 in the sheet); SB GT non-PE w/pano/360, ordered 10/1, accepted by Ford 10/1, built 1/14/22, shipped 1/16/22, est arrival in Richmond VA 2/25. 105 days between ordered and built.

Edit: I ordered on the phone with my dealership and my Order Priority is 10.

Last edited:

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD x on 10-18-21. My dealer assigned me a priority 10 number. It was accepted that day by Ford. I call every week. Since than. Nothing, crickets lol. Makes me wonder, seeing other folks getting build dates etc. Just curious ...

OP
OP
Cobra427

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just a reminder - if you are fortunate enough to get a production date tomorrow (Thurs), post details in this thread so the rest of us can rejoice with you.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
Checked on line account today. Bupkis. Unless you count the $2K MSRP increaseā€¦

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag