Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
If you drive into town and pass Malloy, you can see my happiness waiting in their little display building.
They put you in the display building?! Bastards. The conspiracy theorist in me says they purposely damaged your car so they could have a GT sitting in the window box building. Did they cover the front end of your car with a sheet or something? :)
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
They put you in the display building?! Bastards. The conspiracy theorist in me says they purposely damaged your car so they could have a GT sitting in the window box building. Did they cover the front end of your car with a sheet or something? :)
lol man I hope not. I would tear them a new one if I ever found out. And no, thankfully the damage isn't even all that visible from like 10 feet away. It just happens to have a cracked "grill" and a kinda gnarly scratch on the bumper. Passersby probably wouldn't notice

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
I think we need to have a thread for happy new Mach-E owners, mostly (but not limited to) the ones that were very upset with the long and unpredicted wait time and became very grumpy in the process. But all these grumpy people shared their pain and frustration, supported each other, and became good virtual friends. I want to see them (and anyone who is happy) here and hope it will help anyone who is still waiting and grumpy.

I'd like to start from this post from @secretvampire
1st and foremost, ??ā€˜S for your father and family. The Mrs and I are still waiting for her tests to come back (hopefully negative) so, I am feeling for you brother.

Secondly, congrats! Iā€™m still waiting for my Premium AWD ER to make an appearance at my dealership (was due 11/2) so Iā€™m still a lil grumpy but, my daily beater is a Macan S so, itā€™s not all bad. Have You experienced any of the ā€œbouncing EVā€ phenomenon that some users have complained about or are the shocks operating as expected?

Thinking of placing an order for the GTPE and selling my soon to be beauty once the GTPE order is fulfilledā€¦.if the shocks are horrid, Iā€™m going to go for the MagRide.

long reply but, congrats againā€¦Prayers up for your dadā€¦āœŒ?

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Prem, RWD, ER; 2023 MME Prem, RWD, ER
Country flag
Not sure that I would want wires hanging from mirror?!?

OP
OP
alexgorod

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
how difficult to install? uses batteries or do you have to plug it in somewhere? I know nothing of these things but i'm not a luddite.
I spent an hour or two hiding the wires. It's not perfect, but totally to my satisfaction - it doesn't bother me that the wires are visible in some places. It took a little longer because I also installed Valentine-1, so more wires to hide.

I believe that Best Buy can do the installation and pretty sure it will be much cleaner.

I'll show some pictures...

OP
OP
alexgorod

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
From outside:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now front view

Power:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now power

Power extender:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now Power extender

A-pillar - where wires are mostly visible:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now A pillar

Valentine-1 and the mirror:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now Valentine-1

The mirror, from the driver seat:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now Mirror-cam

Rear camera:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now rear camera

Couldn't hide extra wires for the rear camera:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now rear mess

The Valentine-1 hidden console:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now Valentine-1 console

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
My MME is home. Overall Iā€™m happy. Need to take a closer look at it tomorrow in the daytime but I think thereā€™s a little paint damage from either transit or sitting outside for months. Nothing major, maybe something I can get sorted out later by a detailer.
And bonus points - I can finally confirm the ChargePoint I installed 9 months ago does in fact work ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now 83E16C4E-956C-4ACA-808E-A254E7E471D2

beckermanex

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Prem RWD
Occupation
Information Management
Country flag
I was able to bring mine home late last week, still playing around with options and figuring out how to get things to work that should work (like I can't figure out how to trigger the puddle lights to save my life). No L2 charger at home yet as I'm in the process of moving early next year so public charging here in Gilbert/Chandler AZ for a while, but I couldn't be happier with the car, fun to drive, great tech, no longer grumpy.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now IMG_3290

PNWEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I was able to bring mine home late last week, still playing around with options and figuring out how to get things to work that should work (like I can't figure out how to trigger the puddle lights to save my life). No L2 charger at home yet as I'm in the process of moving early next year so public charging here in Gilbert/Chandler AZ for a while, but I couldn't be happier with the car, fun to drive, great tech, no longer grumpy.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now IMG_3290
Good looking car. I picked up an order that someone else let pass on Saturday and I, too, have been unable to get the puddle lights to work.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Good looking car. I picked up an order that someone else let pass on Saturday and I, too, have been unable to get the puddle lights to work.
It works every time with PaaK. Youā€™ll get the hang of it.

D74D8745-4705-49EA-8CE8-B5F8D7B18D8E.jpeg

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Are you guys with the puddle lights not working using PAAK? In 8 months with my Route 1 the puddle lights always worked, and now in the last few days with my new GT they've worked too. But I have always used the FOB... and never to actually unlock the car manually with the FOB, just keep it in my pocket as I walk up to the car.