Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I submit that you cannot be grumpy after you get your Mach E to do this (surprising your wife or husband) on your first road trip:

Sponsored

PNWEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
It works every time with PaaK. You’ll get the hang of it.

D74D8745-4705-49EA-8CE8-B5F8D7B18D8E.jpeg
I’m using Paak, which has worked flawlessly other than the fact that I have yet to see puddle lights.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I’m using Paak, which has worked flawlessly other than the fact that I have yet to see puddle lights.
I'm still afraid to use it and get stranded. I don't need to remember more codes.

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
Had our MME GTPE now 3ish weeks, already over 2k miles on it. Its my wifes DD and she loves it. We've gotten a ton of compliments on it, and ive answered a TON of questions about it. Most love it. She rarely lets me drive, and when I do I feel like a teenager again at stop lights tryin to race everyone LOL. I dont even do that in our ICE mustang (most wont even mess with me usually tho, its always on drag radials so they prob think its fast... its not 11.56@120 is its best time). The MME has given us literally zero issues so far, its done maybe 1-2 weird things, but nothing thats been repeated. I love seeing everyone get theirs and realize how great they are!

one note tho... (most dont do it here, but FB they do)..STOP believing the GOM! LOL

PNWEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I'm still afraid to use it and get stranded. I don't need to remember more codes.
You should give it a shot. Mine has been problem free so far and that includes forgetting a fob to give to the guys when I got my tires changed. It seamlessly transitioned between the valet code and the phone, no problem. I also haven’t had a problem saving profiles or having saved radio stations revert.

beckermanex

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Prem RWD
Occupation
Information Management
Country flag
Only using the FOB as getting the Paak to register with the car has been troublesome, I think I need to delete the app (iOS) and reinstall but I can't seem to get the phone to talk to the car. Maybe because I already have the phone connected via Bluetooth, but yeah, no puddle lights with the FOB (at least not yet, I'm determined to figure it out!).

PNWEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Only using the FOB as getting the Paak to register with the car has been troublesome, I think I need to delete the app (iOS) and reinstall but I can't seem to get the phone to talk to the car. Maybe because I already have the phone connected via Bluetooth, but yeah, no puddle lights with the FOB (at least not yet, I'm determined to figure it out!).
My phone was Bluetooth connected first and everything just popped right up with the exception of Apple CarPlay which took 3-4 attempts to get it to connect. Maybe I just got lucky, especially given that I have an iPhone 13 pro, but so far no issues with any of the other horror stories I’ve seen on the forum so far.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
5 days and change with my GT-PE. Still grumpy because a bunch of our long-time members still haven’t gotten their cars. I hear some will get theirs soon, so I will be less and less grumpy as time goes on.

Puddle lights work most of the time for me with the key only. Grumpy that there isn’t a Poodle Light option. ??

It has been near the bottom of the summer tire temperature window in the morning so I have not been hammering the car. I have only floored it once for about 1400 ms, so I still need to find some low traffic/moderate temperature driving. ??

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
5 days and change with my GT-PE. Still grumpy because a bunch of our long-time members still haven’t gotten their cars. I hear some will get theirs soon, so I will be less and less grumpy as time goes on.

Puddle lights work most of the time for me with the key only. Grumpy that there isn’t a Poodle Light option. ??

It has been near the bottom of the summer tire temperature window in the morning so I have not been hammering the car. I have only floored it once for about 1400 ms, so I still need to find some low traffic/moderate temperature driving. ??
We've driven ours in freezing temps, and snow with the "summer tires" and its been flawless. My wife handled it like a champ with zero issues. If you know what you're doing youll be fine

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
We've driven ours in freezing temps, and snow with the "summer tires" and its been flawless. My wife handled it like a champ with zero issues. If you know what you're doing youll be fine
That’s good to know. I wasn’t looking forward to having to immediately dump money into tires once I finally take delivery

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
First day of real driving - even went to the office to see how it feels and what kind of consumption I'll get from a regular commute.

Better than I expected, actually. Didn't try to save energy at all. Engaged one pedal driving most of the time.
1635361223605.png

Yesterday installed dash cam, radar detector, and a cargo net
1635360896991.png

1635360943704.png

And a cherry on top:

1635360999113.png

It's like a unicorn - very nice to see and very hard to catch :D
What are the measurements between the cargo net hooks? I have one in my Mini, which I’m trading in for my MME (hopefully today or tomorrow!). I may keep it if it will fit in the MME!

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
That’s good to know. I wasn’t looking forward to having to immediately dump money into tires once I finally take delivery
She actually had it out with unplowed snowy roads and it was totally fine. I think the lower center of gravity helps it out a ton

OP
OP
alexgorod

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
What are the measurements between the cargo net hooks? I have one in my Mini, which I’m trading in for my MME (hopefully today or tomorrow!). I may keep it if it will fit in the MME!
27.5", 29" between the ones on the back of the seats, and 32" length-wise. I ended up making holes in the floor mat and hooking the net through them.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who used to be grumpy but have gotten their Mach-E's and happy now cargo net

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
LOL, I was never grump and have had my mach e for six months. I was lucky for some reason I only had a 3.5 month wait, Ordered Jan 15th and got it May 25. It actually came in several days early from expected delivery date. I've thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sponsored