dmitry

First Name
dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I'm glad I'm part of the great community of this forum, it brings me memories of when I was younger and owned a BMW e36 coupe. How we met up together and shared our knowledge to make our bimmers better.

Big thanks to @markboris who visited me yesterday and added a few Forscan modes to my GT.
Now the MME is even better. What he did:
- Deactiveed double honk;
- Replaced compass with outside temperature;
- Added side mirror tilting feature when shifts in the rear;
- Switched High beam automatic turn on/off to be in rising/dim mode. Now it takes 2 sec to turn on at full power.

When programming was done I was able to catch some pictures of his GT500, and to be honest this car impressed me. It was the first time for me to be so close to a GT500 and it is a real beast:

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Mustang Mach-E GT - “TIE Whisper” 20240120-3
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Mustang Mach-E GT - “TIE Whisper” 20240120-1
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 Mustang Mach-E GT - “TIE Whisper” 20240120-2

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm glad I'm part of the great community of this forum, it brings me memories of when I was younger and owned a BMW e36 coupe. How we met up together and shared our knowledge to make our bimmers better.

Big thanks to @markboris who visited me yesterday and added a few Forscan modes to my GT.
Now the MME is even better. What he did:
- Deactiveed double honk;
- Replaced compass with outside temperature;
- Added side mirror tilting feature when shifts in the rear;
- Switched High beam automatic turn on/off to be in rising/dim mode. Now it takes 2 sec to turn on at full power.

When programming was done I was able to catch some pictures of his GT500, and to be honest this car impressed me. It was the first time for me to be so close to a GT500 and it is a real beast:

Dmitry, it was good to meet you and check out your MME All the highly detailed mods you've done are impressive and had to have taken much time. I like the fact that your car basically looks OEM but there are those little details that only us MME owners would pick out.

Those last minute photos of my GT500 you took were amazing. Obviously you are a pro photographer. I've taken many photos and none looked that good and it was dark and raining besides. I'm pretty sure that's the first time in the 4 years I'vd had my 500 it has been in the rain. 😊