Time to dealer in SOCAL dealership?

JSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Does anyone know how long the car sits on the ramp in Mira Loma before it it trucked to the dealership in SOCAL?
Sponsored

Mach1EV

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e Premium AWD ER, 2011 Yamaha FZ-8
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Hello,

I received my car in about 3 days after it arrived in Mira Loma. Once I found out that it was in Mira Loma (from Ford Marketing), I called my dealership in North Hollywood to let them know that it was there. My sales rep said that he would make it "hot" and it arrived within days.

Good Luck and enjoy your new Mach-e.....

OP
OP

JSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hello,

I received my car in about 3 days after it arrived in Mira Loma. Once I found out that it was in Mira Loma (from Ford Marketing), I called my dealership in North Hollywood to let them know that it was there. My sales rep said that he would make it "hot" and it arrived within days.

Good Luck and enjoy your new Mach-e.....
Thanks Mach1EV! Mine arrived in Mira Loma yesterday but my sales guy at the dealership is on vacation for a couple of weeks so I'm hoping there is no loss of communication and the car arrives soon.

LUV_RED

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E ER RWD, 2018 Volt
Country flag
Did you get your MME?
Mine took two weeks after arriving at Mira Loma, but most of that time was sitting in San Diego waiting to get trucked to the dealer.
Sponsored