emak

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E CR1 eAWD
Country flag
Got a call from dealership this morning that my CR1 arrived. UnitedRoad's status never changed from 'inactive' & Union Pacific still reports the status from Aug 29.

The only indication that there is some progress with shipping, was Ford's status ETA change from 10/1-10/7 to 9/27-10/3 over this weekend.
Picked my CR! AWD up a couple of days ago from Towne Ford. The transaction was smooth, they honored pre December 8, 2021 MSRP & November 2021 Ford Options incentives (2.7% interest rate & $2500 manufacturer rebate).

I thought, I'd share a couple of documents which may be useful for those who'd have to deal with uninformed dealers, I didn't need to use them, but being prepared never hurts.

Ford_Dec2021_PriceIncrease_1649523484958.jpeg

Ford_PriceProtection.jpeg

Attachments

LeWe

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Occupation
SWE
Country flag

limongordo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select AWD
Country flag
Update:

Our order, delayed multiple times since built in mid July (just like y'all)

ETA updated a few days ago to 10/6-10/13
Today that date range disappeared from website tracker, with no ETA given...so contacted Ford to see what that means

Via Ford chat, was told that vehicle had arrived via BNSF rail into Port Richmond as of 10/6 from Argentine KS, with new ETA to dealer 10/7 to 10/12

Final dealership destination is Frontier in Santa Clara

Fingers crossed that we may be in the final wait here...

TTort

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'95 Mazda RX-7, Prius, Honda Pilot
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Update:

Our order, delayed multiple times since built in mid July (just like y'all)

ETA updated a few days ago to 10/6-10/13
Today that date range disappeared from website tracker, with no ETA given...so contacted Ford to see what that means

Via Ford chat, was told that vehicle had arrived via BNSF rail into Port Richmond as of 10/6 from Argentine KS, with new ETA to dealer 10/7 to 10/12

Final dealership destination is Frontier in Santa Clara

Fingers crossed that we may be in the final wait here...
I got a call from Dealer within 2 days of Port Richmond arrival, good luck!

Maxwells4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select RWD + CTP, IBSM
Country flag
Since you are with Frontier, I assume you've seen this? Holy 🤬 you'd better bring your game face...

TadCurious

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Mach E CAR
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Just picked up my 22 CR1 RWD in Sacramento. My timeline was:
- ordered 02/14/2022
- Build Week 08/29/2022
- Built 09/05/2022
- Shipped 09/07/2022
- Delivered 10/05/2022
- Pickup 10/06/2022

The dealer was great as far as no BS dealer product upsell, no ADM surprises, and no hard sell on the warranty.

It never showed up on oviss as active, only inactive. No luck tracking it on UP rail either. Had to rely on Ford emails for news (which came pretty quick as the status changed, BTW).

Good luck!

Pathung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
08/04/22. Never got any email from Ford though.!
That's a long wait of two months for shipment. Ford's email pegged mine for a little over one month, but we'll see (estimated delivery 10/20~10/26, shipped 9/24)

I'm glad that your wait is finally over - what color is your car?

bhatamey26

First Name
Amey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
That's a long wait of two months for shipment. Ford's email pegged mine for a little over one month, but we'll see (estimated delivery 10/20~10/26, shipped 9/24)

I'm glad that your wait is finally over - what color is your car?

The wait is not over yet. My dealership is Sunnyvale Ford. Looks like 3-4 more days? Or more than that, maybe! Color is Iced Blue Silver Metallic.

limongordo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select AWD
Country flag
Since you are with Frontier, I assume you've seen this? Holy 🤬 you'd better bring your game face...
Thank you much for that information...fortunately we have an ace-in-the-hole on set pricing, and we did our due diligence ahead of time in arranging the deal with the GM there. Until the moment we actually have the vehicle, things could always get weird...but if the dealership tries to make thing pear-shaped and not honor their commitment, then I have a few levers I can pull that could probably make things a little uncomfortable for them. I would prefer all is smooth and easy, but for sure eyes are wide open here.

Pathung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
The wait is not over yet. My dealership is Sunnyvale Ford. Looks like 3-4 more days? Or more than that, maybe! Color is Iced Blue Silver Metallic.
What do you know, I also ordered an Ice Blue Metallic! Delivering to North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz. Post a pic here when you pick her up!
Sponsored