Tips to find Rapid Red FE in California

zargil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Anyone have any better tips to find a dealer with a Rapid Red FE besides refreshing Ford, Autotrader, CarGuru, etc for stock?

Looking for a Rapid Red FE in California if anyone knows any deals that fell through.

Thanks!
Sponsored

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Anyone have any better tips to find a dealer with a Rapid Red FE besides refreshing Ford, Autotrader, CarGuru, etc for stock?

Looking for a Rapid Red FE in California if anyone knows any deals that fell through.

Thanks!
I don’t but my dealership was Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood. They have all of their orders going through a great person named Sean Butts whose contact info I can PM you if you like.

He told me he has 72 orders he’s handling for the dealership and mentioned one cancellation already when I was there (don’t think the vehicle had arrived yet). Not sure if it is the specific one you are looking for, but he might be able to say if he knows of any cancellations where the vehicle has not yet arrived but will be sold to the general public when it does.

OP
OP

zargil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I don’t but my dealership was Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood. They have all of their orders going through a great person named Sean Butts whose contact info I can PM you if you like.

He told me he has 72 orders he’s handling for the dealership and mentioned one cancellation already when I was there (don’t think the vehicle had arrived yet). Not sure if it is the specific one you are looking for, but he might be able to say if he knows of any cancellations where the vehicle has not yet arrived but will be sold to the general public when it does.
Hi Ark,

I'd appreciate it if you can send me the info and I'll reach out, thanks!

Reactions: ARK