Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Occupation
Future Prediction
Country flag
About to schedule my tire rotations, not sure if I want to go to the Ford Dealer or to another company like Costco. Just concerned that someone will attempt to lift the car via the battery pack instead of the outside rails. Anyone have experience with this good or bad? I don't want to spend big $$ on the dealership mechanic experience.
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I do my own, but I would suggest that because each shop has different people and procedures, maybe talk to a couple of local shops and feel them out about their procedures and MME knowledge. Figure out which one you trust to not screw your car up and go with them. 😊🐩

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
I took my car to my dealer for the 10K service which includes tire rotation. Cost was $14.
Same, but my cost was $29. Still very reasonable and it keep the service on their records just in case there are any warranty issues later.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Same, but my cost was $29. Still very reasonable and it keep the service on their records just in case there are any warranty issues later.
Agreed, these seem like reasonable numbers for a tire rotation. I just don’t like to wait and I have everything I need to do a rotation. 🤪🐩
Sponsored