To Frunk or not to Frunk. That is the question.

StillWaitingForMachE

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM ER AWD California Rt 1 MME (Mike-E)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I paddle board pretty frequently and it's great for tossing life jackets, pumps, soggy water shoes, wet towels, ect in. It's also fun getting head cocked looks as you open the hood and just start dragging things out of it.

1659472886518.png
That's a great place for it! Now that I see that I think the Frunk is where I'll put the beach toys when the little one is old enough to go to the beach. That and anything else that gets sandy/wet (excluding the child)

jdpdx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E ER AWD Premium
Country flag
Oh for sure, the sand. Keep that stuff in the frunk where you can sweep it up/vacuum it. My 10 year old also did a week long camp and didn't shower the whole time. It was a 45 minute ride home. I couldn't put him in there, but his gear certainly did. It stuuuuuuunk.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag

The above video provided by Bubba Gump shrimp shows multiple ways you can utilize the food source that Ford told us to put in the Frunk

Jes sayin. So many methods, so many tiny crustaceans.
Ford Mustang Mach-E To Frunk or not to Frunk. That is the question. 0FE38BDC-5A14-45F2-956A-A1C0564B6EC2

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
Everyone needs to just frunk it. If you don't agree with what others do, you're more than welcome to go frunk, yourself. Frunk me, frunk you, frunk everybody!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
That's a great place for it! Now that I see that I think the Frunk is where I'll put the beach toys when the little one is old enough to go to the beach. That and anything else that gets sandy/wet (excluding the child)
It‘s okay to put kids in there as long as your car’s not a Job 1.
Sponsored