Today is my build day!

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Now my "Scheduled for Production Week of.." has been wiped (was Nov 29) and it shows:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 1607547451631

Does that "3" in "In Production" signify anything?
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Now my "Scheduled for Production Week of.." has been wiped (was Nov 29) and it shows:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 1607547451631

Does that "3" in "In Production" signify anything?
Is that from My Ford on the website or App? If so, that's the same as mine which is scheduled for production. However, they seem to have changed the site. Since 10/29 my page showed:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! Build week 13Dec Reservation Page Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 9.01.59 AM

Today it shows:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! Build week 13Dec Reservation Page Screen Shot 2020-12-9

I think the (3) shows they changed the website.

Yours doesn't show Scheduled for Production, though? That may mean it's been recorded as built.

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Is that from My Ford on the website or App? If so, that's the same as mine which is scheduled for production. However, they seem to have changed the site. Since 10/29 my page showed:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! Build week 13Dec Reservation Page Screen Shot 2020-12-9

Today it shows:

I think the (3) shows they changed the website.

Yours doesn't show Scheduled for Production, though? That may mean it's been recorded as built.
Mine shows that block "Scheduled for Production" but the date, which used to say "11/29/20" is now blank.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Mine was scheduled to be built yesterday but I have a feeling it wasn't. Latest status still says sent to plant

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Only thing of interest there is "Primary Status" which is "In Production"
Well, that gets to our next question: what's the next status? I don't know of anyone who has a "Primary Status" of "Built". The next status may be "In Transit". I think someone may have posted the status levels but I don't remember where.

Edit: Here it is:
Next Status is "In Transit"

Correct.
I am interested to see if any of the Pre-Production units ever get "Delivered". I think it's more likely they will be destroyed when they have fulfilled their purpose but you never know....

Correct. IN TRANSIT means.....well, it means it's in transit. :)
The next primary status after that is DELIVERED.

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Well, that gets to our next question: what's the next status? I don't know of anyone who has a "Primary Status" of "Built". The next status may be "In Transit". I think someone may have posted the status levels but I don't remember where.

Edit: Here it is:
And I am guessing we won't see that until those logistical problems with moving the 3500 units are resolved.

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
And I am guessing we won't see that until those logistical problems with moving the 3500 units are resolved.
Though one could interpret the disappearance of the build date/week from the display as the status of "Built"?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Though one could interpret the disappearance of the build date/week from the display as the status of "Built"?
or the wrong browser. some have had issues with the dates showing in any browser but chrome

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
or the wrong browser. some have had issues with the dates showing in any browser but chrome
Not the issue for me. Used the same browser as before which showed the date and now does not.

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
Not the issue for me. Used the same browser as before which showed the date and now does not.
I've had to refresh mine a few times for it to appear as well.

malba2366

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S
Country flag
It would have been cool if they sent a picture of the vehicle as it is in production, the way Porsche does when you order a 911. For the cost of a couple cameras at the factory it makes the whole experience feel a bit more special. Since all the orders are done online should be pretty easy to do.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It would have been cool if they sent a picture of the vehicle as it is in production, the way Porsche does when you order a 911. For the cost of a couple cameras at the factory it makes the whole experience feel a bit more special. Since all the orders are done online should be pretty easy to do.
You're asking this from the folks who can't even manage to tell us when the Mach E Tour is in our own home town? ? ?
Sponsored