Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Where is this report coming from? The order tracking site?
I believe that report comes from a system called Vehicle Visibility. The dealerships have access to that system. That view is called Full History Report.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Mine is showing as "Produced" now! ?
Nice!
Did your Ford Pass app show you some new stuff now that your car's modem is active?

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I believe that report comes from a system called Vehicle Visibility. The dealerships have access to that system. That view is called Full History Report.
So I would have to be really good friends with my dealer to get this level of detail. :)

Thanks for the reply!

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
That was sent to him by the dealer. I used this website, inserting the vin at the end to see what the status was. https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2.*&vin=

It can then be pasted into this website so it is easier to read. https://www.appdevtools.com/json-formatter

Someone else posted these sites earlier, but I can't remember who.
I remember this one but couldn't find the original post. Thanks for the bump so I could bookmark this time.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
So I would have to be really good friends with my dealer to get this level of detail. :)

Thanks for the reply!
I plan to print that report and keep it in a file with the Monroney Sticker and other "birth certificate" stuff. Might be fun later if/when I sell the car or pass it down to one of my kids. If you ask, I am sure your dealer will print this report and give it to you as part of the paperwork when you complete the sale. At least I think they would.... ??

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
You can use this thread that was just posted by @427CobraJet . Don't have to do two steps.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/track-your-order.2062/
So that makes 4 forum members so far with cars in the OKTB group?

1. Mike16 Premium built 11-18
  2. KAustin First Edition built 11-19
  3. 427CobraJet Premium built 11-3
  4. SnBGC First Edition built 11-18

According to local friends in the trucking business.....
There are a LOT of postings for drivers to haul vehicle transports out of Texas right after Thanksgiving. Many are for the West Coast, California in particular and those are the prime loads. Everybody wants to haul transports to California because they can return with them loaded with vehicles that need to leave the state.

That being said.....there are lots of postings for all other parts of the country also so it appears there is a heavy push to line up drivers for vehicle transports.

Last edited:

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
So that makes 4 forum members so far with cars in the OKTB group?

1. Mike16 Premium built 11-18
  2. KAustin ?? built 11-19
  3. 427CobraJet Premium built 11-3
  4. SnBGC First Edition built 11-18

According to local friends in the trucking business.....
There are a LOT of postings for drivers to haul vehicle transports out of Texas right after Thanksgiving. Many are for the West Coast, California in particular and those are the prime loads. Everybody wants to haul transports to California because they can return with them loaded with vehicles that need to leave the state.

That being said.....there are lots of postings for all other parts of the country also so it appears there is a heavy push to line up drivers for vehicle transports.
Mine is a FE.

EMachE

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, Escape Hybrid
Occupation
Mechanic
Country flag
Hey guys! Today is the day my MME will be built!! I just had to tell that somewhere since I’m really excited! And you should do the same at your build day! :) maybe for info to see what’s being built first, it’s a Premium AWD ER Star White.
Mine is scheduled for this week as well. So excited

Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
Hey guys! Today is the day my MME will be built!! I just had to tell that somewhere since I’m really excited! And you should do the same at your build day! :) maybe for info to see what’s being built first, it’s a Premium AWD ER Star White.
Hey, me too. My dealer gave me my VIN number, a build date (week) of Nov 23 with a delivery date of Dec 14th. I am in Ottawa, Canada. And I have the exact same car selection as you, Premium ER AWD Star White. Woo Hoo can't wait. I have downloaded the Ford Pass App and am hoping that by the end of the week if I enter my VIN number it will take it and I can do my "set up"

Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
Looks like they're Canadian - I don't think they have access to any Ford account info, or VIN lookups (from what I've seen from other Canandian members).

If I'm wrong, definitely keep us posted!
Yes your correct, we have to get all our info from our dealership, however I am hoping that if after it is built, it allows me to enter my VIN number into the Ford Pass app. That would be my cue that it has been built and has moved into delivery mode. From what I hear from the dealer for Ottawa, it would be trained to Toronto and Car Carrier to Ottawa. For Mike16, he would most likely get it trained to Montreal or Quebec City.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Hey, me too. My dealer gave me my VIN number, a build date (week) of Nov 23 with a delivery date of Dec 14th. I am in Ottawa, Canada. And I have the exact same car selection as you, Premium ER AWD Star White. Woo Hoo can't wait. I have downloaded the Ford Pass App and am hoping that by the end of the week if I enter my VIN number it will take it and I can do my "set up"
Me too. :)
On my end, Ford Pass accepts my VIN but I can't do the vehicle set up routine. I can see stuff like support documents and the location map displays (but the car can't be located). Little by little I guess.....
Sponsored