Today is my build day!

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Me too. :)
On my end, Ford Pass accepts my VIN but I can't do the vehicle set up routine. I can see stuff like support documents and the location map displays (but the car can't be located). Little by little I guess.....
@SnBGC, you should be able to pull up your window sticker now.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mike16

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Iā€™m back from my dealer..! Got my vin and a confirmation iā€™ll have my car before christmas! He told me it was 10 days to recieve from when they ship the car from mexico, that he will also tell me when my car arrive and iā€™ll be able to see it unload from the truck and that iā€™ll be the first to drive it ?

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Iā€™m back from my dealer..! Got my vin and a confirmation iā€™ll have my car before christmas! He told me it was 10 days to recieve from when they ship the car from mexico, that he will also tell me when my car arrive and iā€™ll be able to see it unload from the truck and that iā€™ll be the first to drive it ?
10 days from MX to Canada? I was told 3-4 weeks from MX to Northern CA...

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
10 days from MX to Canada? I was told 3-4 weeks from MX to Northern CA...
Just for S&G I looked up my wife's Explorers VIN history from 2019. It took 18 days by rail to go from the plant in Chicago to the dealer in Philadelphia (~700 miles). Released on Sept 5th and arrived on Sept 23rd.

Last edited:

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
That is awesome! I told the folks at the dealership they better get their joy rides in as soon as it arrives because once I get there it's smash and grab and I am gone! They'll probably want me to sign some stuff first.......party poopers.

C NOT

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang GT
Occupation
Ford parts department manager
Country flag
Looks like they're Canadian - I don't think they have access to any Ford account info, or VIN lookups (from what I've seen from other Canandian members).

If I'm wrong, definitely keep us posted!
I work at the dealer where I ordered my Mach E and have access to the dealer's orders. Anyone else has to go through their dealer.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag