Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Is OKTB supposed to be on 11/24/20? Maybe it was shipping day if OKTB was not delayed?
Sponsored

codeGR

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge Titanium, (on order) 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Standard Range
Country flag

drake47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Hello from Ottawa. Got mine as well, I too am "in production", supposed to be at dealership Dec 14, where are you in Canada.
I'm in Alberta, did the dealer tell you Dec 14? My dealer is saying delivery is still up in the air right now.

Edit they just texted me and gave me the Dec 14 date as well.

Last edited:

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
My build date was 11/24. No updates yet on any site (still listed as in production).

Snippets from my sticker:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 31EA49E6-BBD3-4796-A4B8-DFCEA0EF43E5
Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 0512F6A4-45D1-4645-9CFB-4B125D5AE8A0

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Your rotation number for the shown VIN is listed in the system as 1678. The dealer demo 3FMTK3SU_MMA024XX: is rotation number listed as 0357.
Thanks for the clarification. I see that now.
Do any cars share a rotation number or are they unique to the vehicle? If shared....one number per day, per shift, per hour or something else?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I have some number to tell..
So the first vin I receive was my dealer demo so it has been build november 19 instead of initial november 17. On the window sticker there is a date of 11/18/20 so the date is one day before the car is finalized. At the very bottom there is a date of 11/24/20 so it was tuesday but I can’t tell what is that date.. (Quality Check pass? Deadline for production?) on my new vin the first date is 11/20/20 but my dealer told me the build date was 24 or 25 and the second date at the very bottom is the same as first one, 11/24/20 but on fordtracker it is not yet produced. I have been told these two car will arrive at the same time at the dealer so I’ll have my car in approx 12-23 days!
373 days later we are so close of delivery!!!
Did you post this number from your window sticker yet?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 1606349625941

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
And we can get to my question on these: Does your Ford.com page show your car as "Built" once FordTracker does?
Might need to wait until Friday to see what info shows up from this group
@Azure
@eltonlin
@Diamondjr
@none
@UW2
@ARK

I am not seeing anything for this week in the "Produced" column yet but I don't have too many VINs to check so they could be building cars but just not any that I have details on. ????

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Might need to wait until Friday to see what info shows up from this group
@Azure
@eltonlin
@Diamondjr
@none
@UW2
@ARK

I am not seeing anything for this week in the "Produced" column yet but I don't have too many VINs to check so they could be building cars but just not any that I have details on. ????
I posted another three Phoenix VINs to the Southwest forum.

Reactions: UW2

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Thanks for the clarification. I see that now.
Do any cars share a rotation number or are they unique to the vehicle? If shared....one number per day, per shift, per hour or something else?
Not sure about that. Purely guessing I’d say that it is for the model year. My rotation number is 49XX and due to be built in about 2 weeks on December 8th. Which I think lines up with the prevailing production estimates.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I posted another three Phoenix VINs to the Southwest forum.
Okay thanks.
I will take a peek and see what those numbers look like. Will need to know if those are all produced though....

That San Tan car is mine. Interesting they have it listed for sale.....
I never put a deposit on it so technically speaking they could probably sell it from under me if they want. Would probably be a bad decision on their part though......

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
So, I was starting to think that number in the upper left corner was a sequential build number.....order these cars rolled down the line. From the data I've gathered so far it points to that possibility......until you toss the Canadian cars into the mix then that theory falls apart quickly. So, t must mean something else I guess. Here are my draft notes so far....
Seems like the first batch of invoices all have the same date of 11-18-20. I think that is the date we see on every window sticker we have thus far.
The date on the very very bottom, outside the main area seems to be the date it was downloaded from the Ford servers. Print date, I guess....
We know the Rotation Number from @hybrid2bev's help...
I think the Ramp One number is used for when the train is offloaded. It's the spot these cars are supposed to be parked so they can be loaded on a transport for that area. Every car with an Arizona destination gets offloaded and parked in RA1P space.

I was thinking the number at the upper left was sequential build number but it doesn't look like that theory is valid.
Sponsored

Attachments

Reactions: UW2