Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
So my dealer car had a build date of nov 17 and had been completed nov 19, and the new vin they gave me (because they linked my name with the wrong vin) had a build date of nov 25 and has just been completed today dec 1. I dont know if that will impact all orders but it’s 6 days later...
Sponsored

nendee

First Name
Krish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Considering
Country flag
Sorry - I'm new and just trying to learn more. So has ANYONE had a MachE delivered yet? If so, are their photos, etc? Do you know if dealers are getting any for display/test drive? Thanks folks, exciting car!

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Sorry - I'm new and just trying to learn more. So has ANYONE had a MachE delivered yet? If so, are their photos, etc? Do you know if dealers are getting any for display/test drive? Thanks folks, exciting car!
Not yet. Mid to late December will probably see the first cars in customer's gargages.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
No, Ford is currently not shipping them from the factory yet. There's another thread about "when is OKTB?"; OKTB (OK To Buy) is Fordspeak for shipping the cars from the plant to dealers. That hasn't happened yet, but they have already produced all the dealer demo cars and a small number of customer cars, which they are continuing to do. Estimates for shipping time are 2-6 weeks, but that is an unknown at this point. A few will get their cars by new year's, but not a lot.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Or Today is my delivery day!
I am kinda curious to see how these look when offloading from the transport. The pre-production units shipped with protective wrapping on the exterior and some interesting disk brake/caliper covers that will surely have to be removed prior to delivery. I wonder if there will be plastic on the seats or steering wheel as well.

This will be the first passenger vehicle that I have ordered from the factory so it's all a bit new to me.

theblueone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi e-tron
Country flag
Well that settles that. Pre-OKTB cars are one thing.

Looking ahead to cars scheduled for this week...
@Azure
@eltonlin
@Diamondjr
@none
@UW2
@ARK

Did any of these cars get built yet? No complete VINs posted on the database so we can't check for ourselves....??
I don't think cars were being assembled on Monday (11/23/20). Do we know if production has resumed or is it still paused until OKTB is resolved?

???????
I may be late to the party, but I was "@none" while I was lurking. My dealer told me on the phone that the actual scheduled date would be 11/25/20, but then neither of us heard anything beyond that. I eventually got a "in production" designation on www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker on 12/5/20.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
What tool are you using for this? Is it available to average random customers? So far I can only find my primary production status.
As far as I know, that view is only available to the dealer or fleet customers. Sorry. :(

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I may be late to the party, but I was "@none" while I was lurking. My dealer told me on the phone that the actual scheduled date would be 11/25/20, but then neither of us heard anything beyond that. I eventually got a "in production" designation on www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker on 12/5/20.
Better late then never. Jump right in....the water is fine. ?

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
I am kinda curious to see how these look when offloading from the transport. The pre-production units shipped with protective wrapping on the exterior and some interesting disk brake/caliper covers that will surely have to be removed prior to delivery. I wonder if there will be plastic on the seats or steering wheel as well.

This will be the first passenger vehicle that I have ordered from the factory so it's all a bit new to me.
Not sure how the MME will be shipped and delivered but this is how my F150 showed up at the dealer... The transport truck driver parking it right after unloading
Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 20180612_143925

Wrapped up inside but nothing on the outside

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Did we figure out what each of these dates mean yet?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 20180612_143925
Your order was received on July 9th and produced yesterday. Well, it says today but most likely it was yesterday and just entered today. Most of the updates occur overnight judging by the time stamps.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 1607446163989

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
No, Ford is currently not shipping them from the factory yet. There's another thread about "when is OKTB?"; OKTB (OK To Buy) is Fordspeak for shipping the cars from the plant to dealers. That hasn't happened yet, but they have already produced all the dealer demo cars and a small number of customer cars, which they are continuing to do. Estimates for shipping time are 2-6 weeks, but that is an unknown at this point. A few will get their cars by new year's, but not a lot.
Well, someone got a delivery...
Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 1607446449333
Sponsored