Took Delivery Today- AZ

court0901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Select Space White
Country flag
Order 6/25/21, Production 9/24/21, Shipped 10/9, Delivered 11/10/21
Kelly Cooper at Chapman Ford in Scottsdale was wonderful to work with. She communicated at each step of process and had everything perfectly ready to go at delivery. Used X Plan with no problems, no ADM, no add ons. They gave me a competitive offer on my trade in. Highly recommend.
Space White, Select

monkey.jpg
Sponsored

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red MME RWD Ext Battery, 2016 Altima
Country flag
Congratulations!

Chapman Ford seems to be the best among dealerships here.
I have had a bad experience with San Tan Ford with delivery even though I had X plan agreed upon in writing.

beckermanex

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Prem RWD
Occupation
Information Management
Country flag
Congratulations!

Chapman Ford seems to be the best among dealerships here.
I have had a bad experience with San Tan Ford with delivery even though I had X plan agreed upon in writing.
I had a great experience at San Tan, although I know everyone's experience can be different. They gave me visibility reports when I asked, helped me find out where the car was and scheduling and the out-the-door process was great with Options. No ADM, No Add-Ons, only thing they put on there was the vinyl decal. I've had really bad dealer experiences before (Berge and Mark Kia) and excellent ones (San Tan Ford and Horne Kia).

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I had a great experience at San Tan, although I know everyone's experience can be different. They gave me visibility reports when I asked, helped me find out where the car was and scheduling and the out-the-door process was great with Options. No ADM, No Add-Ons, only thing they put on there was the vinyl decal. I've had really bad dealer experiences before (Berge and Mark Kia) and excellent ones (San Tan Ford and Horne Kia).
Glad to hear that you had a great experience with San Tan Ford and Horne Kia. We appreciate you sharing your experience. :)

Haydn12

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Toyota Prius Prime
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I had the same experience at San Tan about 6-7 weeks ago.
Sponsored