Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
Definitely a family car!

But when the family isn't riding along, it can be something else … ;)

Love it so far!
Sponsored

Eraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD | SR
Country flag
I literally read the title and said the same thing "Family Car", WTF!? In my head I equate "Family Car" to Minivan.

I use it as a commuter to work as well as all of our weekend driving. No kids, no dog, 1 wife. I guess more than one person could be considered a "family". I'll get over it, I just get triggered by having my car be referred to as a "Family Car". Makes me puke a little bit just thinking about it ?.

Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
I literally read the title and said the same thing "Family Car", WTF!? In my head I equate "Family Car" to Minivan.

I use it as a commuter to work as well as all of our weekend driving. No kids, no dog, 1 wife. I guess more than one person could be considered a "family". I'll get over it, I just get triggered by having my car be referred to as a "Family Car". Makes me puke a little bit just thinking about it ?.
Everything has been bigger in America … These days, you should look to Western Europe, the US have been lagging behind quite a while now! :cool:

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
This would have been a much bigger deal if Jeremy Clarkson was still around :)

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag

You guys crack me up! ?

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Same reaction, it is a family car for our european standards (2 kids 14 and 10yo, the oldest is 1m85 tall and sits in the backseats without problem) and definitely a very good one! Also Paak works just fine ?
I love this car, it's a lot of fun to drive
Hell, my college age son is 6' 5" (1.96M) and sits in the back seat with his mom (5' 6"/1.68M) only needing to move her seat up a little, but still having plenty of room in the front seat. The car can definitely operate as a "family" vehicle.

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
It's obviously a "Family Car" because it's a station wagon!
Hey, it's only a station wagon if the door swings to the side and the rear seats either face inwards or backwards.
#notarealstationwagon
Ford Mustang Mach-E TopGear.com Names Mach-E Its 2021 Family Car of the Year 1638407515454

All Hat No Cattle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Genesis GV-80 , 2017 Edge Titanium
Country flag
Hey, it's only a station wagon if the door swings to the side and the rear seats either face inwards or backwards.
Uh-oh. Who is going to tell Tim the Tool Man that his '55 Nomad is not really a station wagon?

Ford Mustang Mach-E TopGear.com Names Mach-E Its 2021 Family Car of the Year 1955ChevNomad-27-of-37

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

I must be old. I think of family cars as being GM B-bodies or larger. Not much today fits the bill. ??

No dog??? Surely you jest! Dog is ALWAYS in my car when I'm driving. Because... Well... ??

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
We bought it specifically because we needed a family car. We couldn't be happier.
Absolutely. We had a Honda Odyssey for the past 5 years, great vans. But now we don't need all the extra stuff that comes with babies like strollers, etc. It was between MME and Model Y and you can guess which one won. :)
Sponsored