Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Yeah, I didn't intend to start a battle here. Everyone has a different view on what's valuable to them.
All that matters is that you bought a car you are happy with at a price you were willing to pay. Enjoy your new car and watch for cops with that happy pedal on the right side!

Chainspell

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium 4X, '23 GTPE
Country flag
Picked up my Cyber-Orange GT three weeks ago. Absolutely love it. Ordered it in October, knowing I'd be waiting. Thought I would hear a lot of negative comments on the color. But, surprisingly not. If anything, just the opposite.
Is it a flat color or does it have detail/depth like the metallic coats? Like in the Star White close up pictured earlier in the thread.

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
MSRP is okay (at this time)' but can't even find one at MSPR, been searching for weeks :)

Woodchuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Mustang GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is it a flat color or does it have detail/depth like the metallic coats? Like in the Star White close up pictured earlier in the thread.
Sorry for the late response... The color is a metallic color... looks good in the sunshine...

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
We're trading our First Edition in when our GTPE Dark MG gets in. Scheduled for build the 18th so we'll see soon if Park assist is complete or Prep with a $325 credit. We're excited. Still don't have Blue Cruise update but yours and ours should be functioning.

Beautiful photos.

mtbikemj

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GT PE Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Good color choice! It looks better every time I see it.
I added a the small spoiler and think it really finishes off the backend.

image (1).jpg
confirmation bias is creeping in, I LOVE the color!

Phillypony50

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1991 Mustang GT Convertible, 2021 Premium MME
Country flag
Good to see another MME close to me. Plymouth Meeting here. Just got my MME last Saturday.

Jpetersonrt

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Medical
Are parts of the driver side taillights out? My premium had to have them replaced

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
I agree with heisnuts. What is important to each owner varies. I love my GT and am very happy with it. We just purchased a used FE for my wife and we are confident she will be happy driving it. We stayed on budget and believe we got a good value each time. Members here should be supportive of each other and not write that another member sholud have done this or that or not done this or that. To each his own!
Things did not work out well with the FE. On Friday we drove 2 1/2 hours to the dealership. When we made the deal they agreed to make sure all the updates were completed. After we gave them the check we got in the car. I first tried to connect my wife's phone. Would not connect. Next tried to connect her Sirius. Radio had no sound on anything. Uh, oh. Went to the sound settings and after resetting the location of the center of the sound would move the the back left corner over and over. Tried to change it to surround. Kept going back going back to stereo .Tried master reset. Same results. Getting a bad feeling. They took it to the back. Tech came out and said 15 minutes. 4 hours later and multiple updates still running. We got our check back and came home. Wife no longer wants an electric vehicle. We already sold her MKX that she loved. Probably going with another Lincoln and give it time for the technology to continue to move forward. Still love my GT and the wife loves driving it locally. So glad things went south while at the dealer and not on the way home since we had planned to split up since I had to DCFC at the next town over. Not a lot of options in rural Ohio and Indiana.

OP
OP
i8iridium

i8iridium

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
U.S. Air Force
Country flag
Good to see another MME close to me. Plymouth Meeting here. Just got my MME last Saturday.
Got it in Springfield, VA and live in MD. I always forget there's a Springfield, PA and a Fort Washington, PA. 😂 I do have family in that area though.

Are parts of the driver side taillights out? My premium had to have them replaced
No, it's just weird camera tricks with the LED taillights. I checked and everything is good with the taillights.

marhar545

First Name
Martin Hargrave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR
Occupation
Sales
Hey all,

Just wanted to drop in and show off our new GT in Dark Matter Grey, build date 1 March 2022. If you want to read the story of how I ended up here...click.

Short story, we got a irreparable hole in the left front tire on our Premium, and after the car was completed, we picked it up on Monday at Sheehy Ford of Springfield. They happened to have this GT sitting out front charging. Still had all the shipping film and plastic on. Turns out it rolled off the trailer about 20 minutes before. Next thing you know, we're dealing and driving off in a new GT with 7 miles on the odometer. Unfortunately, they wouldn't budge off the ADM, but they gave us what i thought was a fair deal on our trade, so we were happy with the deal. So far we love it! It's a night and day difference between the premium.

IMG_0993.jpg
IMG_0992.jpg
IMG_0994.jpg
Am I right in saying that you can’t get the tax credit twice like PHEV installation grants in the UK?