Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 400H, Lexus 300H, Buick Enclave, Mach E GT
Occupation
School Administration
Country flag
From what I have seen posted in the forum over the past year, this sounds about normal.
As a side note to this, I just got my email today that my GT has been built. I refuse to get my hopes up as we know there is still other reasons the delay could happen before I take delivery, but it was a nice way to start the day regardless.

Here has been my timeline:
- Ordered 10/27/2021 DMG GT (no pano roof as I decided against BlueCruise)
- Accepted 10/27/2021 by Ford with email
- Production date of 1/24/2022 given on 12/24/2021 with VIN
- Actual production (per the website if you are to believe) began 1/19/2022 w/window sticker given about a week before this
- Built 1/28/2022 email provided
- Estimated delivery (per the email) between 2/14/2022 -2/20/2022

We will see where it goes from here, as the original time period was 28+ weeks when ordered, as we are dramatically under that at this time....
Sponsored

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
As a side note to this, I just got my email today that my GT has been built. I refuse to get my hopes up as we know there is still other reasons the delay could happen before I take delivery, but it was a nice way to start the day regardless.

Here has been my timeline:
- Ordered 10/27/2021 DMG GT (no pano roof as I decided against BlueCruise)
- Accepted 10/27/2021 by Ford with email
- Production date of 1/24/2022 given on 12/24/2021 with VIN
- Actual production (per the website if you are to believe) began 1/19/2022 w/window sticker given about a week before this
- Built 1/28/2022 email provided
- Estimated delivery (per the email) between 2/14/2022 -2/20/2022

We will see where it goes from here, as the original time period was 28+ weeks when ordered, as we are dramatically under that at this time....
Got a built notice 6 weeks ago and as of last week it is still sitting on a lot in Kansas City...for 3 weeks

PalsyWalsy

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 400H, Lexus 300H, Buick Enclave, Mach E GT
Occupation
School Administration
Country flag
Got a built notice 6 weeks ago and as of last week it is still sitting on a lot in Kansas City...for 3 weeks
Like I said, not getting hopes up since so many reasons for delay, but it was nice to see progress anyways. Many are in much worse boat, or at least appeared to be.

I still have plenty of time before I would change my tune since original guestimates would have been early May.

CarFanDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e - Cyber Orange
Occupation
Electrical Engineering Technician
Country flag

Old Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E EX, RW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

MWhalen3

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
That’s awesome that you coded this tracker. Thank you! Super dumb question for anyone: When and where do you get the VIN? I ordered mine in October and have an order #, but no VIN yet.

SDMMEGT

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
That’s awesome that you coded this tracker. Thank you! Super dumb question for anyone: When and where do you get the VIN? I ordered mine in October and have an order #, but no VIN yet.
I got an email from ford with it about two weeks before “scheduled“ production. I say scheduled because look around this forum and it’s a you-know-what show on timelines. Ever seen the Office when Jim asks Dwight about his survival food plan? “Could be one month, could be two months....could be three months.” That’s where we are lol

My point is someone could say two weeks before, another could be day of, etc. I‘ve learned to just accept the saying “it depends” with this process.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
When and where do you get the VIN? I ordered mine in October and have an order #, but no VIN yet.
I got an email from ford with it about two weeks before “scheduled“ production.
Two weeks before production it very consistent with what others have seen. I doubt it will be sooner than that.

SDMMEGT

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
Now getting cannot find this VIN and order number combination on all the trackers. Anyone else ever have this issue? Production was schedule 2/7, but I'm sure everyone saw that Ford decided not to start production on any vehicles last week. Wonder if that has anything to do with it...

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Now getting cannot find this VIN and order number combination on all the trackers. Anyone else ever have this issue? Production was schedule 2/7, but I'm sure everyone saw that Ford decided not to start production on any vehicles last week. Wonder if that has anything to do with it...
Seems like a server issue. Saw this same issue about a week ago. I do not think it means anything.

SaintPaulMustangMach-E_GT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT Manager
Country flag
My build date was 1/10/22.
I've heard nothing since that from Ford or its website.
My dealerships said it's built sitting in a lot in Mexico waiting for chips.
No real ETA just a guess of April at the dealership.

SDMMEGT

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
My build date was 1/10/22.
I've heard nothing since that from Ford or its website.
My dealerships said it's built sitting in a lot in Mexico waiting for chips.
No real ETA just a guess of April at the dealership.
Seeing the same. Mine was scheduled for 2/7. Radio silence on it. Think they pushed “production” to April for most orders…ugh.

SDMMEGT

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
Well got the built email this morning. No idea how it’s been built with all the shortages and craziness but who knows. Says it’ll be at the dealership 3/25-3/31 so we will see I guess. Trackers aren’t showing me anything….
Sponsored