Areid06

First Name
Aleisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Thank you, Juan-Marco! I appreciate your input!
Sponsored

Juan-Marco

First Name
Juan-Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5
Country flag
Thank you, Juan-Marco! I appreciate your input!
I'm sorry I couldn't really help you.
Furthermore I sorry if my reply deemed to be negative.
It's hard to remain optimistic after waiting so long and even more so when the ETA keeps jumping up by 6 week intervals.
If the ETA holds true, my car would take 3 months to get from Kansas to Vancouver, but you are a lot closer to Mexico, so hopefully you get it soon and likely before me.

Areid06

First Name
Aleisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I'm sorry I couldn't really help you.
Furthermore I sorry if my reply deemed to be negative.
It's hard to remain optimistic after waiting so long and even more so when the ETA keeps jumping up by 6 week intervals.
If the ETA holds true, my car would take 3 months to get from Kansas to Vancouver, but you are a lot closer to Mexico, so hopefully you get it soon and likely before me.
You didn't come off as negative at all! I read it purely as informative! I purchased a dealer ordered vehicle this weekend (they had exactly what I wanted on the way), so I'm just now able to dive into the intricacies of everything. Now that it's all said and done, I'm on pins and needles waiting on my car!

Areid06

First Name
Aleisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag

Wallace

First Name
Sandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smart
Country flag

vegardeik

First Name
Vegard Eik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Is there any info about:
VIN: A13155
Norway

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Well, my ETA just slipped from 4/22 to 5/29. I know this has happened to a few others and then the car still showed up around the original ETA. Either way, gives me another month to load up the downpayment.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Well, my ETA just slipped from 4/22 to 5/29. I know this has happened to a few others and then the car still showed up around the original ETA. Either way, gives me another month to load up the downpayment.
Today it showed up at KC on Palsapp. I can't believe it is going to take another 50 days to get to upstate NY.

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Quick question, how long have you seen your car wait in Mexico from production date to shipment date?

And I'm talking February on productions, not the initial ones that were delayed many many many times!

Areid06

First Name
Aleisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Quick question, how long have you seen your car wait in Mexico from production date to shipment date?

And I'm talking February on productions, not the initial ones that were delayed many many many times!
A week for me... Here's to hoping I'm able to take delivery by March 7th!

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1618338845487

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
A week for me... Here's to hoping I'm able to take delivery by March 7th!

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1618338845487
Interesting and most likely depending on where your car is heading to... My production date was March 26, still no shipment date... but Tracker says ETA April 30th... and Jake Cooper has my VIN listed (but without destination)

Areid06

First Name
Aleisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Interesting and most likely depending on where your car is heading to... My production date was March 26, still no shipment date... but Tracker says ETA April 30th... and Jake Cooper has my VIN listed (but without destination)
As far as I know, my car is in transit from Mexico to Kansas City. Palsapp has my VIN listed with no destination too. If it helps, I'm expecting shipment to Fort Worth, TX after it goes through final inspections in Kansas City.

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Today it showed up at KC on Palsapp. I can't believe it is going to take another 50 days to get to upstate NY.
Sounds like I'm in a similar place. Build date 2/8. The original email from Ford was an expected delivery date to CT of May 5-9th. Last night got an email that the delivery date updated to the end of May. But now I can see on Palsapp the car moved from KC to Birmingham OH. This morning the dealer said the car is in Illinois. It seems unlikely it will take 5-6 weeks to get here...
Not sure why Ford is sending out these emails with dates that just seem wrong (I hope).
Sponsored