photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
There's almost too much information here on the forum and I'm having a hard time keeping up. What does this tell me? Delivery will be in Atlanta, GA.
PALSAP Status.JPG
From what I've read - and think to understand - is that it arrived in Kansa City from Mexico - then transported by truck from that railyard over to another railyard (Northfolk Voltz) and a train from that yard will head here to Atlanta. I've seen other deliveries in Atlanta and the route appears to be the same: Mexico - Kansas City, MO - Birmingham, MO - Atlanta

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

Mach-E Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
So I ended up ditching my order and buying a dealer stock unit last Saturday. Would you know why I "Can't Retrieve This VIN" with your tracker tool and the shop.ford app??

I was able to get the sticker from the https://researchmaniacs.com/ site. It shows a 11 18 20 date at the bottom.

But it seems this VIN is locked out of these tracker tools. Ends in 01952.

Would you know why some VIN's can be retrieved?

JoeSmoeFromIDontKnow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER (canceled)
Country flag

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
I'm curious as well. Not too far away from yours, the following VIN doesn't work either using the tracker:
3FMTK3SU7MMA01928​
For some reason, it stopped working a week or so ago...

The sticker works fine:
Looks like ours was started on the same day:

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FMTK3SU4MMA01952

Ok, thanks for replying. As long as someone else is experiencing this, I feel better ? . I thought maybe they sold me their demo, despite telling me over and over it's dealer stock. Was wondering if that's why it never showed up in the tracker app. Maybe they just expire after a while?

brockr

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Thanks for this! the VIN tool worked from me.

Is there any reason that FordPass thinks it is a 2021 Ford Edge? Is that normal?

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
1. Does anyone know how long it actually takes to build the car?
2. My production week was 14Feb. Everything still say "In Production". There is no "production date" filled in. From what I read here, that production date in the form is when it is finished getting built. Is this true?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Thanks for this! the VIN tool worked from me.

Is there any reason that FordPass thinks it is a 2021 Ford Edge? Is that normal?
Yes normal at this point for many

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
1. Does anyone know how long it actually takes to build the car?
2. My production week was 14Feb. Everything still say "In Production". There is no "production date" filled in. From what I read here, that production date in the form is when it is finished getting built. Is this true?
Approximately 1 week before build week you get the window sticker and released to production. About 10-15 days to complete build starting from the build week. Once production is done production date will populate. Thats build date. Then about 7-10 days to get shipped - we have seen same day shipments as well. Before shipment and after production status may change to Awaiting shipment. Once shipped status shows in Transit. About 14 days from plant to KC and about a few days to transfer ramp in KC and from the ramp its highly variable how long it takes to get to your dealer. A few days if closer to KC or 2+ weeks to west coast and we have seen widely varying transit times to east coast, FL and TX. Add them all up you are looking at about 8 + weeks from scheduled to production to delivery

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
JellyBelly, Thank You. ? ?
This is awesome & super detailed information.
Sorry, if it was somewhere else but wasn't able to find it. o_O

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
So my production date (week) is next Monday. I still have not been able to pull up my window sticker with this little program. Shouldn't it be showing this close to production?

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
So my production date (week) is next Monday. I still have not been able to pull up my window sticker with this little program. Shouldn't it be showing this close to production?
Keep checking, mine showed up once the Ford Order Tracking website changed to "In Production".

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Yeah, I would hope you could. I was pushed back three weeks from 1/24, but on 2/2 I got the Monroney sticker and though "that's great", but it looks like they put mine in early because I got the official build date on 2/15. Today it shipped.

So just keep hitting "reload" until you get a winner!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
If it's still on schedule, I would expect your window sticker to show up sometime between today and Friday.

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
I was never able to get my sticker/VIN from that program. It always tilted on me. My dealer gave me the VIN #. I had figured out & was correct in all but 1 digit (not including last 5 digits).
Sponsored