Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Ford has to make the window sticker available to show up i.e. the sticker should be available in the systems. My build date is this week but the sticker has been available since 12/23. So a week would be a good estimate - just keep in mind that there are cases with sticker available longer than that and also instances where it was available only a few days before. Again this is from my recollection of what has been posted in the forum over last couple of months. There is no precision to this.
I am very excited about your tail light avatar JellyBelly because that is how mine will look on my Infinite Blue Mach E.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I am very excited about your tail light avatar JellyBelly because that is how mine will look on my Infinite Blue Mach E.
Yup like those lights - I have the IB premium on order but will be end of March to receive I think (Feb 8 build week) - hoping my RR FE MachDrop orders gets built starting this week.

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F250, Mach e (hopefully soon!).
Occupation
IT
Country flag
yes.... after several messages, salesperson 'found' an email from Ford verifying build date was supposed to be 12/22; and had a VIN finally. Online status still shows 'in production', but at least I have a VIN now and can check at
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Just curious if you have an updated status. I only ask as my production date was week of December 20th and it still shows in production on both the VIN tracker here as well as the Ford tracking site. Going on 3 weeks now for me.

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
So on the Ford site, it says I'm scheduled for week of 1/10. On the Ford tracking site the bubble for "Scheduled for Production" is filled in and it says "your vehicle is currently being built...".

On the tracker on this forum, my primary status is "In Production".

Is it possible my MME went into production "early", or I'm just reading too far into things?

(I say "early" because I was originally scheduled for week of 1/3)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
So on the Ford site, it says I'm scheduled for week of 1/10. On the Ford tracking site the bubble for "Scheduled for Production" is filled in and it says "your vehicle is currently being built...".

On the tracker on this forum, my primary status is "In Production".

Is it possible my MME went into production "early", or I'm just reading too far into things?

(I say "early" because I was originally scheduled for week of 1/3)
Once the secondary status became "Sent to Plant" the primary becomes "In Production" and the Monroney sticker becomes available.

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
So...I put in my VIn and and able to pull up the order. Down for the window sticker it has some coded letters and numbers. How do you pull up your window sticker from that mess???

StephanHR

First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER space white Mini Countryman S
Occupation
head of finance department
Country flag
Hi all, when I track my VIN then it does not show me my model ( space white RWD ) but a model black with AWD. Is that just sometimes inaccurate or is that displayed correctly with you ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # Screenshot_20210109-094745_Chrome

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
Hi all, when I track my VIN then it does not show me my model ( space white RWD ) but a model black with AWD. Is that just sometimes inaccurate or is that displayed correctly with you ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # Screenshot_20210109-094745_Chrome
Mine shows the White Premium that I ordered and the proper color interior.

cmtaylor963

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So...I put in my VIn and and able to pull up the order. Down for the window sticker it has some coded letters and numbers. How do you pull up your window sticker from that mess???
There is an "Open Car Sticker" button at the very top of the page

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Mine shows a gray outline with no image. As long as the window sticker has the correct data, I wouldn't be concerned.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Mine shows a gray outline with no image. As long as the window sticker has the correct data, I wouldn't be concerned.
My correct interior shows up on the site, no exterior, no window sticker (yet). Build date is 1/24

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Just curious if you have an updated status. I only ask as my production date was week of December 20th and it still shows in production on both the VIN tracker here as well as the Ford tracking site. Going on 3 weeks now for me.
My Dec 20 car was built yesterday, Friday Jan 8. There was a 1 week shutdown at the factory. Lots of threads about building cars and shipping timing.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Same here grey outline, browser maybe?

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
My Dec 20 car was built yesterday, Friday Jan 8. There was a 1 week shutdown at the factory. Lots of threads about building cars and shipping timing.
What color is yours? I'm trying to see if they are running in color batches!

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
UK order - How long from order before you can get your VIN, ordered last week - Can’t wait to get now.
Sponsored