rwmiller25

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
From what I've read - and think to understand - is that it arrived in Kansa City from Mexico - then transported by truck from that railyard over to another railyard (Northfolk Voltz) and a train from that yard will head here to Atlanta. I've seen other deliveries in Atlanta and the route appears to be the same: Mexico - Kansas City, MO - Birmingham, MO - Atlanta
I was never able to get my sticker/VIN from that program. It always tilted on me. My dealer gave me the VIN #. I had figured out & was correct in all but 1 digit (not including last 5 digits).
I'm curious if anyone can give me some incite. I placed an order in person at a dealership 2 weeks ago. How long does it take the dealership to actually place the order with Ford to be placed into the production que?
Sponsored

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
I'm curious if anyone can give me some incite. I placed an order in person at a dealership 2 weeks ago. How long does it take the dealership to actually place the order with Ford to be placed into the production que?
Do you have a FordPass account?

It should show up there within a week.

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
I do have an account, but nothing shows up yet.
You should have also received an email by now. I ordered online & everything was almost immediate. The dealers approval took a couple days.

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
Did you receive the VIN at that time?
No, there is an awesome description by JellyBelly to my question which is the same as yours.

I was one of the pre-orders over a year ago in January2020.
My actual order date was in June.
The VIN by order # works for a lot of people but now me.
My build date was move a couple times but finally started week of 14Feb. My dealer wasn't able to get me the vin # until the 15th of Feb.

Hopefully you will be much luckier than I.

rwmiller25

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
No, there is an awesome description by JellyBelly to my question which is the same as yours.

I was one of the pre-orders over a year ago in January2020.
My actual order date was in June.
The VIN by order # works for a lot of people but now me.
My build date was move a couple times but finally started week of 14Feb. My dealer wasn't able to get me the vin # until the 15th of Feb.

Hopefully you will be much luckier than I.
Thank you for the information!

E Fergie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

Mach-E Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
thanks, pretty cool and I get mine next week!

Ascari

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW X6, 1988 Ferrari 328 GTS
Country flag
Been using this tracker for some time now. Since yesterday, all of a sudden, the Tracker can't seem to retrieve the info. I was previously able to see window sticker etc. Any idea what that means?

Last edited:

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
According to vehicle visibility, my vehicle shipped on 2/1/2021 and per a lot fo the posts I've read, I understand that the next update is when it gets to Kansas City, however the VV I just got from my dealer has nothing but the shipment entry from Mexico to Kansas City. I've also noticed the average to Kansas City is 16 days. I know there has been weather obviously but should concerned about a delay if the car is taking 26 days and counting to get to Kansas City? I checked palsapp and it is still only pending like it has been for 20ish days now.

deekevmattmeg

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
How can I find those specifics on my shipping, it is showing scheduled delivery this week but still nothing. Thanks

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Mine showed up this morning on palsapp.com as destination-Argentine ramp. What exactly does this mean? I'm assuming it was received from the Mexico plant and will be shipping to the dealer?
Sponsored