rfoxdvm

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium extended RWD
Country flag
Do you have a date next to "Production Date"? If so, your car is built. Mine is built and still says "In Production" as the primary status.
Yes 12/18 is what's listed next to the production date. If that means it's built, that's great, ford had told me it would be the week of 12/14.

Thanks!
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Yes 12/18 is what's listed next to the production date. If that means it's built, that's great, ford had told me it would be the week of 12/14.

Thanks!
Yes. That’s it. Your car may have been built on 12/18 but more likely was built on 12/17 and posted on 12/18. Either way, it’s built.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
I figured out a way to drive myself crazy by checking the VIN tracker nearly everyday to see if views of the car and a window sticker have appeared, even though I know they won't until probably the week before my build date of 1/24. I keep looking for a Mach E that has arrived at a dealer near Portland, OR so I can at least go look at one in real life.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I figured out a way to drive myself crazy by checking the VIN tracker nearly everyday to see if views of the car and a window sticker have appeared, even though I know they won't until probably the week before my build date of 1/24. I keep looking for a Mach E that has arrived at a dealer near Portland, OR so I can at least go look at one in real life.
Been there, done that.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
My dealer seems to be completely inept but they were the only ones not charging an additional premium to sell me the car. I asked for the VIN and they were clueless. Is there any particular directions I can give them to share it with me?
I got my own vin using the tracker on this website. A bit of a process but I got it.

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
about how many days before scheduled production date will the Window Sticker show up on this tracker? Week before?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
about how many days before scheduled production date will the Window Sticker show up on this tracker? Week before?
Ford has to make the window sticker available to show up i.e. the sticker should be available in the systems. My build date is this week but the sticker has been available since 12/23. So a week would be a good estimate - just keep in mind that there are cases with sticker available longer than that and also instances where it was available only a few days before. Again this is from my recollection of what has been posted in the forum over last couple of months. There is no precision to this.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The sticker seems to become available when the order is sent to the plant. It seems like that is about a week before it goes to the body shop and about 10 days before actual production date.

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F250, Mach e (hopefully soon!).
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

Mach-E Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

Mach-E Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
Very cool, scraped my VIN from the tool here and found all my info. If I am understanding correctly, production date is blank so its not built yet. Order still shows scheduled for production week of 12/20/2020 so over 2 weeks now. Shows up on the Ford vehicle tracking website and I can see the sticker. Anyone have any info on time from scheduled production to actually showing up as built? BTW, new here, great forum lots of good reading!

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Very cool, scraped my VIN from the tool here and found all my info. If I am understanding correctly, production date is blank so its not built yet. Order still shows scheduled for production week of 12/20/2020 so over 2 weeks now. Shows up on the Ford vehicle tracking website and I can see the sticker. Anyone have any info on time from scheduled production to actually showing up as built? BTW, new here, great forum lots of good reading!
On another thread today, I saw someone saying from start of production to end of production is about 2 full weeks, so I hope for you that your 12/20 scheduled build will warp up by the end of this week. I'm guessing Christmas and New Years added an extra week to your build to make it 3 weeks.
Sponsored