Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just got an email from Ford saying that my Mach E was built and is expecting a delivery date the first week of March. Any chance it'll get here earlier? My last car's lease was up a month ago and I've been borrowing cars until my Ford comes. :)
Sponsored

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
Just got an email from Ford saying that my Mach E was built and is expecting a delivery date the first week of March. Any chance it'll get here earlier? My last car's lease was up a month ago and I've been borrowing cars until my Ford comes. :)
Andrew, after built on 1/12, I initially got email saying eta 2/11-17 but tracker says 2/3-9 so it moved up over a week but not guarantees. Lot of folks moved down then back up some so keep an eye on tracker. Dealer was no help but did say they can do paperwork before delivery. I know you need wheels asap. (Auto truck tracker has my vin but nothing else has changed there.) You are probably like the rest of us checking everything daily for any change.

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD Ext Range Infinite Blue 3/3/2021
Occupation
TV
Country flag
Just received my VIN today from Ford and a delivery date (2/28). Plugged in the VIN here and it worked like charm! Can't believe it linked to the window sticker! This is really cool. Thanks so much!

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
FEATURE REQUEST:

In the interest of security, please change the URL to the window sticker to HTTPS:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
The date at the bottom of my sticker started with Saturday 12/19 and has updated every Saturday. I just now looked at it and it has today's date - not a Saturday. I'm hoping that is a sign that my status will change to in transit today :rolleyes:
So now my MME is halfway in transit. Maybe the other half will catch up soon.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1611672535764

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1611672567623

pooter03

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Got the email as well!

Build week 1/4
Build date 1/16
Delivery ETA 3/10
Interestingly enough, my dealer says they see it on track to be delivered mid February...

Woodyeng

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium, 2019 F250, 2013 Fusion Hybrid SE
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

Mach-E Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
Thanks for doing this. The Ford website failed to show window sticker.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
So now my MME is halfway in transit. Maybe the other half will catch up soon.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1611672567623

What is interesting /confusing is that the VIN tracker fields make more sense than the Ford status tracker. The ford status tracker descriptions and the dates dont add up - like your ship date is 1/25 but it shows under Built.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Those aren't build dates. For reference, my build week was 1/10. My order was sent to the plant on 1/6, and my production date ended up being 1/19.
General. As I mentioned in an earlier reply we share those dates. I just rec’d email from Ford to expect delivery first week of March. Maybe we are on the same train up.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
General. As I mentioned in an earlier reply we share those dates. I just rec’d email from Ford to expect delivery first week of March. Maybe we are on the same train up.
I haven’t gotten the email yet, so you may be ahead of me.

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just tried the Tracker and got the reply "Can't retrieve this VIN"

Any ideas. ps. it remembers my VIN from previous look-ups.

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F250, Mach e (hopefully soon!).
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

Mach-E Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
Anyone have their status revert on this tracker? Got my shipped and eta date email from Ford, ran the tracker and it showed same ship date and primary status of shipped. Tracker now reverted back to In Production with blank ship date. All the Ford apps and order status still show eta of 2 - 8 February. Wonder if the tracker is having issues?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just tried the Tracker and got the reply "Can't retrieve this VIN"

Any ideas. ps. it remembers my VIN from previous look-ups.
Site goes down (no access) once and a while. It will be back up and you will be able to access your info again.
Sponsored