krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Tried to login with my VIN as I have been doing for weeks. Not it says it does not recongize my VIN. Anybody else having a problem?
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Mine always says that for a second or so and then loads. I did have one day when it wouldn’t load with the does not recognize the vin message. It cleared up though and loads fine now.

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Mine always says that for a second or so and then loads. I did have one day when it wouldn’t load with the does not recognize the vin message. It cleared up though and loads fine now.
Still nothing for me.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Try a different browser.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Back up. Still not window sticker with a build date of 1/24. Anybody else have one?
With a build week of 1/24, a sticker should start coming available sometime this week or perhaps early next week depending upon just when in that week your vehicle is scheduled to.

Keep in mind that the factory is also a few days behind atm so the production of a finished car will take a bit longer than you might expect.

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Tried to login with my VIN as I have been doing for weeks. Not it says it does not recongize my VIN. Anybody else having a problem?
It's a browser issue. Once it says "Can't retrieve this VIN" or something similar, just click on "General Information" below the car image.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
For me it always states "Can't retrieve this VIN". But it does load, nevertheless.

My production date finally appeared as 2021-01-15 last Monday. It had always showed 1900-01-01 in the ETA end date. As of today, the ETA end date is blank. Is there any significance to that? TIA

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My production date finally appeared as 2021-01-15 last Monday. It had always showed 1900-01-01 in the ETA end date. As of today, the ETA end date is blank. Is there any significance to that? TIA
You've crossed the event horizon of the "waiting for shipping" black hole, where from your perspective time seems to stand still.

Probably a week or so before it ships, depending on when they get empty carriers back to the plant, etc. To paraphrase Spaceballs, "Then will be now soon".

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
You've crossed the event horizon of the "waiting for shipping" black hole, where from your perspective time seems to stand still.

Probably a week or so before it ships, depending on when they get empty carriers back to the plant, etc. To paraphrase Spaceballs, "Then will be now soon".
"He went Plaid"

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag

Well, as of this morning, I'm back to 1900-01-01.........standing still, indeed!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
For me it always states "Can't retrieve this VIN". But it does load, nevertheless.

Mine went blank and then came right back a couple days later. so I'm stuck back in the past again. :( kinda loosing faith in this production/delivery system to be honest...

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Mine went blank and then came right back a couple days later. so I'm stuck back in the past again. :( kinda loosing faith in this production/delivery system to be honest...
You are losing faith in a forum member who does apps on the side... lol.
Sponsored