CP-Mach-E

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Murano, 21 F150 PB Plat, 21 Mach-E PESR
Country flag
I've run into some interesting glitches on the Trip 1 and Trip 2 pages.

Yesterday when I tried to Reset Trip 1 and Trip 2, only the distance and time values at the top would reset. The rest of the page didn't change. I tried resetting multiple times, and every time the same thing.

Then later on that day, the "How is my driving?" gauges started showing weird values (shown below). I hardly ever touch the brake pedal, so the 37% is definitely way off.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Trip 1 and Trip 2 pages have some bugs. PXL_20210207_134146625

Today when I tried resetting again, it worked. The only difference is that today I was in Park. Yesterday as far as I can recall I was driving (or in Drive) every time I hit the Reset button.

Despite the Reset working earlier today, later on in the day the gauges went wonky again.

The This Trip page seems to be pretty solid I have not noticed any issues on that page.
Sponsored

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Possibly a silly question - is the "Where Did My Energy Go" supposed to track with Trip 1 and Trip 2, or is it always "This Trip" - the Ford Hybrids usually gave some version of those efficiency scores per key cycle not aggregated if I recall correctly.

Anyone else have their cars do this?

OP
OP

CP-Mach-E

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Possibly a silly question - is the "Where Did My Energy Go" supposed to track with Trip 1 and Trip 2, or is it always "This Trip"
The values are different on each page, so they are definitely not all reflecting "This Trip". Also on the second day when I hit Reset on the Trip 1 page while in park, the values for Trip 1 did reset correctly.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Did you try resetting again while driving to see if it really only works when in Park?

OP
OP

CP-Mach-E

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you try resetting again while driving to see if it really only works when in Park?
Not yet. I'll play around with it some more next time I'm out for a drive to confirm.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Not yet. I'll play around with it some more next time I'm out for a drive to confirm.
There is a send feedback button in the menu somewhere. Can't remember where off the top of my head. Probably should report this there.

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
There is a send feedback button in the menu somewhere. Can't remember where off the top of my head. Probably should report this there.
But the "send feedback" button does not work while driving.

OP
OP

CP-Mach-E

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I tested it again last night, but could not reproduce the issue. When I hit reset on Trip 1 while driving, everything did reset as normal, so it looks like it is not an issue of being in Park. I'm scratching my head on this one. I have no idea why Reset was misbehaving on that day. Very strange.

dwadj

First Name
Davy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2021 J2 Awd ER, Transit Custom Lim aut
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
I've run into some interesting glitches on the Trip 1 and Trip 2 pages.

Yesterday when I tried to Reset Trip 1 and Trip 2, only the distance and time values at the top would reset. The rest of the page didn't change. I tried resetting multiple times, and every time the same thing.

Then later on that day, the "How is my driving?" gauges started showing weird values (shown below). I hardly ever touch the brake pedal, so the 37% is definitely way off.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Trip 1 and Trip 2 pages have some bugs. PXL_20210207_134146625

Today when I tried resetting again, it worked. The only difference is that today I was in Park. Yesterday as far as I can recall I was driving (or in Drive) every time I hit the Reset button.

Despite the Reset working earlier today, later on in the day the gauges went wonky again.

The This Trip page seems to be pretty solid I have not noticed any issues on that page.
So according to your stats the ME consumes 34kwh/100 km, with full battery estimated 260 km range...
Ok it's cold, but i was told the electrical consumption (WLTP) would be around 16.5 kwh/100 km otherwise we could never reach the 540 km range, let's take into account 30% extra for the climate..... still 22kwh/100 km, mmm ....

OP
OP

CP-Mach-E

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So according to your stats the ME consumes 34kwh/100 km, with full battery estimated 260 km range...
Ok it's cold, but i was told the electrical consumption (WLTP) would be around 16.5 kwh/100 km otherwise we could never reach the 540 km range, let's take into account 30% extra for the climate..... still 22kwh/100 km, mmm ....
I've got another thread regarding my range concerns Cold weather range

I've got a standard range RWD with an EPA range of around 350 Km. At 90% charge my range estimate is consistently around 180 Km. I'm told that this is normal for cold weather. I'm anxiously awaiting the warmer weather so I can do some range tests to confirm this.
Sponsored