Ajp247

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Looking to take my first road trip from Windsor to Old Montreal. Any recommendations?

Hotel recommendations in Old Montreal - If the hotel doesn't have EV charging are their ample street chargers available?
Sponsored

TTF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium E4x
Country flag
Make sure that you have the Electric Circuit app, most chargers are on that network.. They do have them randomly spread out on various streets everywhere I drove.. If you can get a good rate at the Homewood Suites By Hilton, 985 Boul. St Laurent they have J1772 charges in the garage for $1.00 per hour. And they have 10 or more units so you could leave it plugged over night.
I have a Lectron Tesla destination charger adapter for mine and, since the Homewood has a dozen Tesla Destination chargers, I used that for free and left it overnight. I was there last week for 5 nights. Had a blast.

This hotel is 2 blocks north of Old Montreal right on St Laurent at Viger. 5 minutes walk into the heart of Vieux Montreal. Bon Voyage and enjoy!

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Long Range
Country flag
Hampton Inn by Hilton Montreal Downtown shares the same underground parking. You may get a better rate there. I’ve stayed there once and I confirm they have plenty of level 2 chargers in the parking, both Tesla and standard type. Nice place to stay btw. Enjoy your Montreal visit!

Reactions: TTF

TTF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium E4x
Country flag
The view from our room.

20230621_203322 - Copy.jpg

VirgilBoy21MME

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired ATC
Country flag
I assume you plan to use the OnRoute centres and their Ivy fast chargers. Be prepared for very short cables. I normally park parallel to the curb if there's no one else there.

OP
OP
Ajp247

Ajp247

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Yes that's the plan. I've used them before and agree the cables are quite short