Smith288

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Unfortunately lost communication codes are somewhat normal, and aren't really a cause for concern. You can bring it to the dealer for an IPMA update but your codes don't match the TSB. Or you could just wait several months until the BlueCruise OTAs get applied to your vehicle.
What about the Pre Collision errors?

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
What about the Pre Collision errors?
In the cluster? Yeah you might have things stop working at random times, but it usually resets after the next key cycle. Just buggy software, things should be less buggy when you get the latest updates.

Smith288

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
In the cluster? Yeah you might have things stop working at random times, but it usually resets after the next key cycle. Just buggy software, things should be less buggy when you get the latest updates.
We’re going on about week two of the pre collision error not going away. We’ve tried resetting sync, disconnected the 12v, deactivate the cruise control to normal cruise. Continues still. I’m afraid something more permanent is occurring.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
We’re going on about week two of the pre collision error not going away. We’ve tried resetting sync, disconnected the 12v, deactivate the cruise control to normal cruise. Continues still. I’m afraid something more permanent is occurring.
Sounds like the error is persistent/easily repeatable then, so take it to the dealer and have them update the IPMA module. You might as well ask for 21P22 and the BlueCruise update while you're at it.

Note: if the front end had been damaged or tweaked in any way (e.g. chin drove into a curb) this can bend the radar antenna and cause issues with the system.

Smith288

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Sounds like the error is persistent/easily repeatable then, so take it to the dealer and have them update the IPMA module. You might as well ask for 21P22 and the BlueCruise update while you're at it.

Note: if the front end had been damaged or tweaked in any way (e.g. chin drove into a curb) this can bend the radar antenna and cause issues with the system.
Nothing physical we know of. Just started happening out of the blue. My wife has babied the hell out of it and we live in Florida so it’s not getting in-climate weather either. I'll let her know and see if it can be serviced
Sponsored