Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Finally! Thanks for letting us know the TSB is finally updated after all these months!
See what you mean long track record.

TSB 23-2040
Supersedes
TSB 22-2109 March 2022 a low battery voltage condition such as DTC U3003
TSB 22-2069 February 2022 a low battery voltage condition such as DTC U3003
TSB 22-2295 July 2022 also exhibits indications of a low battery voltage condition such as DTC U3003 present
TSB 21-2249 July 2021 vehicle also exhibit indications of a low battery voltage condition such as DTC U3003

I look at the error messages and anyone that has had this car for awhile must have seen most of them? I got the Adaptive cruise control inoperative last time I started driving it. Got out cleaned cameras, power off and on and no more message. It worked well driving.

My car can't be that much different? I would assume some can be caused by other things also but it is good to see one update that may solve a lot of those for some. Wonder if this fixes not a clean boot due to low/reported low 12V? Will this come OTA?
Sponsored

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
D'oh! I just got the car back from the dealer last week for this issue (pre-collision assist/front camera error). They thought it may have been something they did when they replaced the front bumper (loose sign on the interstate damaged it). They couldn't find anything wrong and replaced the camera.

I haven't had the error since, but am now bracing for it to happen again.

Darryl.sue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e select RWD
Country flag
Thanks- Car is in today for this issue- 3rd time we had a front camera fault- Hopes this resolves it. Thanks for posting this day the TB came out!
Well- Problem solved- for one day. Just as previous attempts to fix this camera fault the error message came back up within 2 days.
Anyone have the Ford engineer help # they mention in some posts?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well- Problem solved- for one day. Just as previous attempts to fix this camera fault the error message came back up within 2 days.
Try contacting this person, Jessica 866-631-3788. Ext 79499, she is from the BEV team

Last edited:

Chapschaps

First Name
Oneil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select Fusion energi
Country flag
Still having the same problem after I got the TSb done at the dealership,front camera fault came back 2 days after when is Ford Motor Company going to have a fix it’s been almost a year now since this issue and still no fix

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Still having the same problem after I got the TSb done at the dealership,front camera fault came back 2 days after when is Ford Motor Company going to have a fix it’s been almost a year now since this issue and still no fix
Have they replaced any hardware, such as the CCM or something else

Last edited:

Chapschaps

First Name
Oneil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select Fusion energi
Country flag
They only did updates and said they cleared some codes,going back because I’m getting it more frequent now and they won’t replace any parts unless Ford tells them to

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
They only did updates and said they cleared some codes,going back because I’m getting it more frequent now and they won’t replace any parts unless Ford tells them to
Have you called the BEV team

Darryl.sue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e select RWD
Country flag
OK- The ford engineer helped for sure- Ended up needing a replacement front and rear camara. THat did resolve the problem. Certainly suggest if you have issues to call in for assistance.
Onto the next issue- Frunk system fault- Service required. This happened after update-
starting to get very old going into the dealer,

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
OK- The ford engineer helped for sure- Ended up needing a replacement front and rear camara. THat did resolve the problem. Certainly suggest if you have issues to call in for assistance.
Onto the next issue- Frunk system fault- Service required. This happened after update-
starting to get very old going into the dealer,
Frunk system fault needs a BCM and GFM update to fix. Make sure they updated both of them.
Sponsored