JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Just wanted to post this as folks are out there looking of off the lot MMEs.

These two are my reservations - will be delivered in March /April. Anyone interested can contact the dealers listed below if timing works out. I picked my Mach Drop FE, so will not be pickup these up.

1 - Carbon Gray, Premium EXT battery, RWD, Light interior - Built 2/21; Ship Date 2/27 ETA 4/4-4/10 but I expect this delivered around late March based on 28 days once shipped to the local area. Dealer is Ken Grody Ford, Carlsbad, CA. This is my original reservation and I canceled and went to another dealer with another order. I thought this was canceled but still shows up in my account. I just received my deposit back from the dealer last week after months and months of constant emails and phone calls.

2- Infinite Blue, Premium EXT battery, AWD, Light Interior - IN production this week, expect delivery if all schedules are normal around mid April. This is still an active reservation but will cancel once its delivered. Dealer prefers that way. Dealer is Encinitas Ford, Encinitas, CA.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Bump -
Status Update:
1 - CG premium EXT battery RWD, showing ETA 4/10 - 4/16 (slipped a week)
2 - IB, Premium, AWD, EXT battery - production complete 3/10 and shipped - ETA April 14 -April 19

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I’d come get the blue one. The drive from Encinitas would be a fun road trip. But I can’t get that kind of time off work.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I picked my Mach Drop FE, so will not be pickup these up.
not sure how that start leads to that conclusion. ? just think, with three you could rotate, maybe choosing the day's color based on your mood or clothing! This is clearly the right answer here! (*)

(*) it's not my money!

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
not sure how that start leads to that conclusion. ? just think, with three you could rotate, maybe choosing the day's color based on your mood or clothing! This is clearly the right answer here! (*)

(*) it's not my money!
Lol ....yes that would be the right answer under different circumstances (*)

(*) if money grew on trees like leaves and its a evergreen tree i owned in my yard and leaves never shed but only grow

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Just a bump... these two vehicles will be at the dealers this week I believe . I officially canceled them and received my refund a couple of days ago.
Sponsored