SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 GTPE
Country flag
Unlike the others I'm more of a Whisper mode kinda guy rather than Active, and I love the smooth coast you get from not having one pedal drive switched on. Being an old Hybrid driver I was used to the "pulse and glide" technique of driving, and it works very well in the Mach-E in Whisper mode.
This was my sentiment after the test drive. I actually enjoyed whisper the most. I found the regen on the other two far too aggressiveā€¦ but I do like the acceleration of unbridledā€¦ I hope Ford give us the option of adding Whisper level regen to Unbridled mode. I think it could be easily done via the L button. Choose your drive mode, turn one pedal off, then one push on the L for whisper, two for active and three for Unbridledā€¦ or is that a stupid suggestion?
Sponsored

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
? STOP THE PRESS ?

Just had confirmation from my dealership that the patch has come through!!!
.... and cue a flurry of excited phone calls to dealerships around the country ?

robert007ssmuel

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S-Max, Mach E RWD EX Rapid Red.
Country flag
No, but Iā€™m also considering one for our girlā€¦ she is too big to fit through with ease and has never tried in the past, but Iā€™m thinking of getting one to keep her slobbery chops off the back seats.

Might come in handy for my dog tooā€¦ ?
Got one on order from Ford but a bit like the car they can't get hold of it or tell when it will be available.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
? STOP THE PRESS ?

I 100% don't expect my dealer to install nor complete the process this week. Somehow they don't seem that bothered to get the sale completed.

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 GTPE
Country flag
I 100% don't expect my dealer to install nor complete the process this week. Somehow they don't seem that bothered to get the sale completed.
Mate, turn up at the dealership and insist they do it!

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
? STOP THE PRESS ?

My head might explode if it turns out I can get my Mach E by the weekend. Iā€™ll probably spend Sat/Sun just staring at it, occasionally reaching out to touch it and make sure itā€™s real ?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Can this be applied OTA to cars on the road or will we still need to go in to the dealership?
I don't know is the honest answer. I suspect from what I've heard before that it may be a quick dealership visit. Let's wait and see if anyone reaches out to those of us out in the wild :)

I'd like to think that OTA is possible, but with the speed this has been developed and packaged that may follow at a later date.

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 GTPE
Country flag
My head might explode if it turns out I can get my Mach E by the weekend. Iā€™ll probably spend Sat/Sun just staring at it, occasionally reaching out to touch it and make sure itā€™s real ?
There is no reason why you shouldnā€™t! Mine have emailed to say it will be good to collect on Saturday from 2.30pm, and thatā€™s only because the sales lady isnā€™t around on Friday!

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Don't make your other half jealous (if you have another half).....

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
I'll be giving Dagenham a call tomorrow - I had the excuse last week that slow responses were due to my emails going into their junk folder. Hopefully we can both pick up soon!!
Sponsored