grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Latest update for FordPass app (3.34.0) now available from Play Store for Android for download/update
Sponsored

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Latest update for FordPass app (3.34.0) now available from Play Store for Android for download/update
The iOS version has also landed...

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers IMG_0145

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
Have you had OTA 1.7.1?

I started having this after updating the APIM. All my modules are fully updated but get this also. Not convinced it’s a 12V issue as I’ve charged mine fully up, and still get it.
Interesting you get it when fully charged... as far as I'm aware I'm still on 1.6 not had any messages to say I have 1.7.1. Although my front side windows have started behaving themselves over the last few days instead of going down when they should go up which did make me wonder if I'd had any kind of update!

Alungr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
It took around 8,5 hrs which included three charge stops, the third one wasn’t really necessary but I only did it to ensure that I arrived at my hotel with 75% charge. I did this as there is only one ChargePlace Scotland charger in Aberfoyle and didn’t want to risk it not working with the Mach-E or it being used and I couldn’t get charged.
Out of interest, did the ChargePlace Scotland (CPS) in Aberfoyle work for you? If yes, how did you pay for it (direct or via a CPS membership card)?

Dermot Vermin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SRD Black
Country flag
Love the posts about driving with coats on instead of heating the car :D. When it gets really cold it'll be like the film Planes, Trains & Automobiles with the Mach E owners pulling up to charge in coat, gloves, scarf..... Maybe with all the money you are saving on fuel v electric, treat yourself to some heat, go one, you know you want to....otherwise it'll look like you should be driving a Volvo (coming from an ex-Volvo driver!)

1636736353222.png

Sin_Chase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER
Changed my MME yesterday from SR/RWD to a SR/AWD
Pics show the difference when 100% charged.
(Only a few miles on the new car so these are just for reference)

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1636736353222

Pic below of my SecuriAlert setup am I making the wrong assumption that I should 'only' get alerts between 23.00 & 06.00, both my car and my missus give alerts at all times of day and night not just between the set times, it just becomes unusable giving multiple alerts all day!

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1636736353222
How did you get SecuriAlert to work?! Does not work for me and just presumed it was a US only thing?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
How did you get SecuriAlert to work?! Does not work for me and just presumed it was a US only thing?
SecuriAlert is available in UK - has been since FordPass app version 3.26

If you are on the latest version …

Click the “Vehicle” tab at the bottom of the app
Scroll down to “Safety & Security” and expand it out
Click on SecuriAlert tile

From there you can manually turn it on and off, or set up schedules for when you want it to be active.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 58C87ADA-717C-4DD4-8354-0B8B54BEEAF0

coolshades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF -> Mach E AWD ER, Rapid Red
Country flag
Love the posts about driving with coats on instead of heating the car :D. When it gets really cold it'll be like the film Planes, Trains & Automobiles with the Mach E owners pulling up to charge in coat, gloves, scarf..... Maybe with all the money you are saving on fuel v electric, treat yourself to some heat, go one, you know you want to....otherwise it'll look like you should be driving a Volvo (coming from an ex-Volvo driver!)

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 58C87ADA-717C-4DD4-8354-0B8B54BEEAF0

it isn't bad at all without eheat.

outside temp last week ranged from 4-12c.

even at the lower temps, the inside of the Mustang was comfortable with just steering and seat warming.

i don't wear a coat inside and when i go to the gym, i have only my track jacket.

i haven't done long distance in this manner yet, so can't comment on how it will feel then.

coolshades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF -> Mach E AWD ER, Rapid Red
Country flag
we have a Ford dealer where i live and he tells me all his stock is sold out. i don't know where they have gone, since the town i live in isn't large and i am yet to see one.

i think i will have a better chance of spotting a T-Rex than the pony.
Sponsored