Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
Anybody else in the UK getting the message ‘ The Finance Calculator is temporarily unavailable please try later’ This has been happening for over a week, I’ve tried from different devices, and browsers. Is it just me or has anybody else experienced the same?
Sponsored

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Yes. I’ve been getting the same message. It’s usually my favourite way to spend my spare time until it’s time to convert my pre-order!:mad:?
Have only tried on my iPhone though.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I’m sure @Wonky_Donkey would have noticed!
Well..... funny you should mention it !

In the early hours of 25th November Ford's UK Mach-E static pages and the Mach-E configurator went down. Our friends in the US also suffered some odd behaviour on their order pages too, and I did wonder if they were doing some prep work to open up the European order conversions.

The site was down for about 4hrs and came back online about 6am. When it did come back I did have a scout around to see if anything was different, but I couldn't see anything. I normally rely on my web bots that monitor the site to notify me automatically if anything changes, and they didn't spot anything either.

However I've just checked out the Finance Calculator after your tip off and yes it appears to be offline, and also there are some new interior renders of a RHD model that only come up once you have fully configured a vehicle (attached).

I'll keep you all posted - but stuff is definitely happening!

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Mach -e Finance Calculator Offline Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 23.50.33
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Mach -e Finance Calculator Offline Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 23.50.41
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Mach -e Finance Calculator Offline Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 23.51.14

Last edited:

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
There was an Amazon web services outage this morning; that could have been why

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
There was an Amazon web services outage this morning; that could have been why
Booooo ! That's not as exciting as a site refresh ?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I got an email today about "
Unlock the full potential of your Mustang Mach-E with FordPass*.
The app lets you pair your phone with FordPass Connect, the onboard modem. Once linked, you’ll have access to a host of features designed to make your ownership experience effortless"

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
The app lets you pair your phone with FordPass Connect, the onboard modem. Once linked, you’ll have access to a host of features designed to make your ownership experience effortless"
I got that too and thought - nice gesture - but until we get a VIN number that app is completely useless.

Bit like saying "Hey - look at this - this is something great you can't have until next year!" ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Me too. Nice to know that Ford do indeed still have our email addresses

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Hmmm....I’ve only had one e-mail from Ford since I pre-ordered in September. That was if I wanted to upgrade and save with Ford. It started with the line: ‘You may be considering a car upgrade’ ?
I emailed Rebecca the concierge who didn’t know what the problem was but reassured me that she would make sure that I got my next emails somehow.
That next email will hopefully be about converting my pre-order and I’m pretty sure Ford will make sure I get that one!?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
you're still waiting to convert your order and in the US? That is depressing, I thought all the US orders had by now been converted and build dates assigned. Are you a late reserver?

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
you're still waiting to convert your order and in the US? That is depressing, I thought all the US orders had by now been converted and build dates assigned. Are you a late reserver?
Don’t worry I’m in the UK!

I haven’t been waiting for as long as most of the people on here so I’m willing to be patient....up to a point.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Finance calculator is now back online and the mileage rates look like they have been reduced, which means the monthly costs have dropped !! ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Finance calculator is now back online and the mileage rates look like they have been reduced, which means the monthly costs have dropped !! ?
The only reason the payments have dropped is because now they are including the £3000 PICG. So now they are working on a online price of £46,980 and not £49980 which for me makes it even more doable. Hooray
Sponsored