Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Wasn't aware this was being considered, but apparently now it's a thing that's happening.

Gizmodo UK: Green Reg Plates

GOV.UK Press release

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK News: Green Number Plates for EVs Arrive This Autumn Plate examples

Any thoughts? Potentially going to make my Rapid Red look a bit less stylish at the front & rear. As the old saying goes "Red and Green should never be seen"
Sponsored

Last edited:

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Wasn't aware this was being considered, but apparently now it's a thing that's happening.

Gizmodo UK: Green Reg Plates

GOV.UK Press release

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK News: Green Number Plates for EVs Arrive This Autumn Plate examples

Any thoughts? Potentially going to make my Rapid Red look a bit less stylish at the front & rear. As the old saying goes "Red and Green should never be seen"
Various combinations were being considered. Think this one was the only one that would be compatible with ANPR cameras and those monitoring bus lanes. They say that you can use bus lanes and get cheaper/free parking. That cant be a bad thing. My only issue is that it makes your car stand out more from the crowd.

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag
OP
OP
Wonky_Donkey

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Got my rapid Red in June and it had these plates. they loook fine
Yes - this post has been resurrected from the depths of time for some reason (over a year ago) - I got my car in May - it has green plates - it’s all fine ?
Sponsored