Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD (delivered Jan 2023) Mod Year2022.25
Occupation
Health and Safety
Country flag
HI Folks, apologies if this question has been asked - but couldn't find the answer.
As the owner of a new 2022.25 Mach-E delivered Jan 6th 2023, I would have assumed that all the software would have been updated prior to delivery.
Over the weekend I received power up 3.5.2.1 which on doing some digging came out mid 2022, does this I'm missing updates since then? - is there a correlation between Sync 4a version on the info screen and the received power up? Can I install missing updates via usb? I know that's a lot of Qs but new to this, and I can't find a handy guide.
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK power ups? Screenshot 2023-01-16 095832
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
HI Folks, apologies if this question has been asked - but couldn't find the answer.
As the owner of a new 2022.25 Mach-E delivered Jan 6th 2023, I would have assumed that all the software would have been updated prior to delivery.
Over the weekend I received power up 3.5.2.1 which on doing some digging came out mid 2022, does this I'm missing updates since then? - is there a correlation between Sync 4a version on the info screen and the received power up? Can I install missing updates via usb? I know that's a lot of Qs but new to this, and I can't find a handy guide.
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK power ups? Screenshot 2023-01-16 095832
There are shed loads of thread/posts on this topic on this forum. Basically there is no "schedule" or order for these updates. They are not issued in order. Not ALL cars get the same updates. I have a 2021 car that was built on 9 Dec 2020 and my last one was 2.7. Any lists that you see are generally for the US market. In the UK we get a lot less. The only way of knowing if you are "missing" any updates is either by getting your dealer to have a look or speaking nicely to one or two of the members (UK) on here who might look for you. You can't do them yourself by USB. Your dealer will have to do them but will more than likely charge you for the privilege UNLESS the are deemed necessary and there are FSB/TSB/RECALL notices for them.