Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicles
2019 Prius PHEV
Country flag
    Featured
Hi guys

I have just managed to get a copy of an official Ford UK Specifications and Price List for the Mach-E.

This document also includes prices for all available accessories & options - lots of new info here that will answer loads of questions - and undoubtedly raise a million more LOL

Just as a FYI - the https://www.ford.co.uk/cars/mustang-mach-e website has also been updated with a new fly around video render showing some new inside and out details.

Enjoy!

UK Accessories price list .png

Attachments

KAustin

Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Thanks for posting. The dealer accessories was probably the most interesting part.

FredT

First Name
Fred
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicles
1999 Mercedes 320E. 2003 Passat Wagon, just finished lease of 2017 Audi A3 Enron
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi guys

I have just managed to get a copy of an official Ford UK Specifications and Price List for the Mach-E.

This document also includes prices for all available accessories & options - lots of new info here that will answer loads of questions - and undoubtedly raise a million more LOL

Just as a FYI - the https://www.ford.co.uk/cars/mustang-mach-e website has also been updated with a new fly around video render showing some new inside and out details.

Enjoy!
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Now are those ELTP range and efficiency figures official? They are quite specific and little different from what I remember Ford saying in the past.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Now are those ELTP range and efficiency figures official? They are quite specific and little different from what I remember Ford saying in the past.
Note the Price List and website have the footnote:
† Based on full charge. Estimated range using Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviours, vehicle maintenance, and lithium-ion battery age.

FredT

First Name
Fred
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicles
1999 Mercedes 320E. 2003 Passat Wagon, just finished lease of 2017 Audi A3 Enron
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Note the Price List and website have the footnote:
† Based on full charge. Estimated range using Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviours, vehicle maintenance, and lithium-ion battery age.
Right, but are those "official" estimates? I don't know if WLTP is a regulated process as are EPA estimates. I was just curious because it seems that the estimates are a bit higher than Ford's original ones. ER RWD is now 379 and I believe that it was previously 370.

OP
Wonky_Donkey

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicles
2019 Prius PHEV
Country flag

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Reaction score
First Name
grahame
Vehicles
kuga st line x RWD ER MACH E on order
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just noticed on the UK website compare models specs that the front trunk capacity has been reduced from 100L to 81L. The website does show a picture of the internal organiser that suddenly appeared but I cant imagine that that takes up 19L of storage space. Wonder what they have added under front

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Reaction score
First Name
Sasha
Vehicles
Porsche Macan S, waiting MME AWD SR
Country flag
Probably a correction.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape
Country flag
Sigh. The UK gets a heated windscreen and we don’t even get an ice scraper 😟

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Right, but are those "official" estimates? I don't know if WLTP is a regulated process as are EPA estimates. I was just curious because it seems that the estimates are a bit higher than Ford's original ones. ER RWD is now 379 and I believe that it was previously 370.
They should be official, that testing is completed.

Advertisement