Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I was really looking forward to sitting in and test driving a Mach-e. I made my reservation the weekend that the Mach-e was announced. Unfortunately my plans had to change and 3 weeks ago I attempted to cancel my online reservation and get my money back. When I clicked on "Cancel Reservation" and gave my reason I got a popup screen that said "Cancellation Failed, We could not complete your request. We're sorry, we could not complete your request. Please try again later."
I have called the Ford marketing department every week since then and gotten nowhere. I would like my $500 back please!
Sponsored

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
I don't have any advice, but thought I'd share my story with you that my reservation was cancelled without explanation (in June), and I still haven't received my $500 deposit. I'm sure there are others who've had problems similar to yours. Let us know when, and how, you got your money back.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
I was really looking forward to sitting in and test driving a Mach-e. I made my reservation the weekend that the Mach-e was announced. Unfortunately my plans had to change and 3 weeks ago I attempted to cancel my online reservation and get my money back. When I clicked on "Cancel Reservation" and gave my reason I got a popup screen that said "Cancellation Failed, We could not complete your request. We're sorry, we could not complete your request. Please try again later."
I have called the Ford marketing department every week since then and gotten nowhere. I would like my $500 back please!
not sure if there is a time limit with credit card charges but maybe you can dispute the charge with them

OP
OP

mike56789

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I don't have any advice, but thought I'd share my story with you that my reservation was cancelled without explanation (in June), and I still haven't received my $500 deposit. I'm sure there are others who've had problems similar to yours. Let us know when, and how, you got your money back.
That's not very comforting news. I was told to call the Ford marketing dept at 800-334-4375 to get my issue resolved. I logged a case with them 2 weeks ago. I didn't receive any response. Not even a follow up email to say they are looking into it. This is very bad customer service. I'm glad now that I decided not to go forward with the Mach-e purchase if this is their response to customer issues. Please let me know if you hear anything from Ford on your cancellation. Good luck to you!
Sponsored