FME

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD/EX
Country flag
I haven’t received an update since July. I believe I received update maybe 1.7 then 1.4. Not sure why that order.
I just checked to make sure my updates were turned on and I can toggle automatic updates to the right but it doesn’t turn blue and doesn’t hold in position when I return to the screen.
I also can’t set up scheduled updates. It let’s me roll the times and select the day but will not save.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any ideas?

I verified I’m connected to WiFi and it says system up to date but I think there’s something wrong.

I have not gone in for the current customer satisfaction update. Waiting for the parts for the windshield/roof recall.

By the way, the dealer claims parts issue/shortage for windshield/roof repair.
Anyone getting this recall completed?

Thanks for any input.
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I haven’t received an update since July. I believe I received update maybe 1.7 then 1.4. Not sure why that order.
I just checked to make sure my updates were turned on and I can toggle automatic updates to the right but it doesn’t turn blue and doesn’t hold in position when I return to the screen.
I also can’t set up scheduled updates. It let’s me roll the times and select the day but will not save.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any ideas?

I verified I’m connected to WiFi and it says system up to date but I think there’s something wrong.

I have not gone in for the current customer satisfaction update. Waiting for the parts for the windshield/roof recall.

By the way, the dealer claims parts issue/shortage for windshield/roof repair.
Anyone getting this recall completed?

Thanks for any input.
Did you get the notification in FordPass that 1.7.1 was successfully installed? Most people have the issue not being able to turn on or off the automatic updates when 1.7.1 was stuck installing.

OP
OP
FME

FME

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD/EX
Country flag
Did you get the notification in FordPass that 1.7.1 was successfully installed? Most people have the issue not being able to turn on or off the automatic updates when 1.7.1 was stuck installing.

I don't remember getting a message about 1.7.1 in FordPass. I seem to remember getting it in the car.

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
My car has said 1.7.1 is "pending" for days now. I guess it's just a waiting game.
Sponsored