Unannounced GT Color Wishlist

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
So, in addition to the Grabber Blue color, what is the second unannounced color that you’d like to see offered for the GT?

Although I don’t think they’d anger the purists by offering it, I personally would love to see a Bullitt Highland Green option.
I also wouldn’t mind a Race Red or the Performance Blue (although I doubt the unannounced color will be a second GT-unique blue option).
Sponsored

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
In fact if bullitt green was exclusive to the GT I would wait and pay the extra over a premium. There are so few green cars. I don’t know why but the Mach e would be spectacular in that color. Would also like a nice tan interior to go with that. I hope I am not asking too much.

Res Nullius

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-Golf, X3
Country flag
In fact if bullitt green was exclusive to the GT I would wait and pay the extra over a premium. There are so few green cars. I don’t know why but the Mach e would be spectacular in that color. Would also like a nice tan interior to go with that. I hope I am not asking too much.
YES Bullitt Green would be amazing on the Mach-E. That would be my top choice.

Azuloval

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Country flag
Unfortunately Highland Green will never be available on it unless they offer a Bullitt edition and I dont see that happening. I'd take Guard Green tho . It's a subtle color with metallic flakes and isn't too loud.

OP
OP
eager2own

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I agree on the Highland Green, but I could live with and would opt for a Guard Green.

Unfortunately Highland Green will never be available on it unless they offer a Bullitt edition and I dont see that happening. I'd take Guard Green tho . It's a subtle color with metallic flakes and isn't too loud.

SSman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X3
Country flag
Any photoshoppers here able to show us what these colors would look like on the Mach-E?

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
I am so disappointed in the color selections. I cannot decide on a color because none are striking my fancy. This is my current ride and one reason I love it is the color, Bronze Fire. I also am not happy about the black wheel wells, I am getting premium, because I think that affects the colors that look good. I just don't think red looks good against black parts, myself. We have a red Flex and I realize that the reason I like the color on it is no black, just silver, front and rear. No black on wheel wells, bumpers, mirrors door handles, etc. So, for Mach-E premium it just becomes one of the whites or some version of gray. Even Space White is gray. Sheesh. Even though I like the Bullitt green, not sure it would look good with the black wheel wells. This conundrum is tempering my enthusiasm at bit.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Unannounced GT Color Wishlist IMG_3402
Ford Mustang Mach-E Unannounced GT Color Wishlist IMG_3401

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
I do like the Green color used on the Bullet Mustangs, but I would love to see: Ford lightning blue

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
While it’s not a Ford color, I’d LOVE to see Merlin Purple on a GT/PE

Ford Mustang Mach-E Unannounced GT Color Wishlist 6B129E25-DD13-4D3A-8DC8-D8AC93C5F4D0

OWG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium Extended Range AWD
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Unannounced GT Color Wishlist 1653906321511

I could also live with the Bronco's Eruption Green....

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag