Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Posted time slips show otherwise. The fastest I have seen is 3.6 for both the GT and GTPE
Try running with fewer electrons on board... weighs less. ? ;)?
Sponsored

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
-What are the monthly production goals for MME made in Cuautitlan Assembly Plant?
-How many MME produced from Cuautitlan will be shipped but missing some microchips?
-What recompense will Ford provide to buyers who are forced to wait months beyond the 20 or 28 week delivery time estimate?
You can add questions such as-

1: what is Ford doing about all the dead 12V batteries when cars are delivered after waiting for months for chips or recall issues.

2: do dealers know to make sure to replace with good battery

3: when will backload of cars in chip hell be completed when produced in 2021

i am sure there are others like this

Last edited:

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You can add questions such as-

1: what is Ford doing about all the dead 12V batteries when cars are delivered after waiting for months for chips or recall issues.

2: do dealers know to make sure to replace with good battery

3: when will backload of car in chip hell be completed when produced in 2021

i am sure there are other like this
Man, you guys are really getting off topic of what the livestream is for! :rolleyes:

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Man, you guys are really getting off topic of what the livestream is for! :rolleyes:
Isn’t a live stream used to inform people of various things that are going on. Since Ford gives us zero communication isn’t this a good opportunity to get some goodwill and let us know what is going on with their production delays in addition to whatever people are interested in.

romanservices

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE, FJ Cruiser, F150 EcoBoost, F-53
Country flag
How about some official Ford performance upgrade packs like you offer for the ICE versions. I'd pay for a tune or upgraded hardware. I'm still a bit disappointed in the power restrictions but at this point I'm not going to pin my hopes on a OTA coming down giving us what we thought we were paying for.

ˈpasiv əˈɡresiv/

adjective

1. of or denoting a type of behavior or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
Turn on the "motion sensor alarm" prompt when you turn the car off. Ran into the same issue
I doesn't save the setting on many of the cars. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones if the setting doesn't revert back to the "on" position immediately.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Isn’t a live stream used to inform people of various things that are going on. Since Ford gives us zero communication isn’t this a good opportunity to get some goodwill and let us know what is going on with their production delays in addition to whatever people are interested in.
No, it is not used to inform people of various things that are going on. Look, I know you are frustrated but the intent of the live stream is to let folks get acquainted with the Mach E, how to operate this and that, you know, a general how to session on the vehicle. When you turn it into a general bitch session about production you rob people who come there of asking questions about how their vehicle works which in my opinion is very selfish for lack of a better word.

From the announcement about the live stream;

January 19, 2022, 9:00 PM, EST
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR MUSTANG MACH-E®
Pairing your phone. Navigating your touchscreen. Learn about the advanced features on your new, all-electric vehicle. Covering feature highlights, how-to and walk-arounds to get you better acquainted with your new Mustang Mach-E.

Like I said, a lot on here seem to be getting off the subject and will just clog the event up with general complaints and in my opinion that isn't fair.

romanservices

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE, FJ Cruiser, F150 EcoBoost, F-53
Country flag
No, it is not used to inform people of various things that are going on. Look, I know you are frustrated but the intent of the live stream is to let folks get acquainted with the Mach E, how to operate this and that, you know, a general how to session on the vehicle. When you turn it into a general bitch session about production you rob people who come there of asking questions about how their vehicle works which in my opinion is very selfish for lack of a better word.

Pairing your phone. Navigating your touchscreen. Learn about the advanced features on your new, all-electric vehicle. Covering feature highlights, how-to and walk-arounds to get you better acquainted with your new Mustang Mach-E.

Like I said, a lot on here seem to be getting off the subject and will just clog the event up with general complaints and in my opinion that isn't fair.
It's an internet forum, everyone has something that's important to them. It's not helpful to chastise for going off topic or bring up issues you don't think are important.

If someone wants to ask why the car didn't come with a baby unicorn in the frunk then so be it. FORD doesn't have to answer.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Having watched 2 of these, you should not expect any questions like those to be acknowledged.
Yes, they regularly ignore the hard questions.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

It’s not a bitch session as I don’t believe in them but it should be informative

There are a lot of how toos on the Ford site already and if this it is all it is , so be it and I guess it will help some people but, their time would be better spent informing their loyal customers about production issues. Doesn’t take long but they choose to ignore it .
my car wasn’t expected until Feb so I really don’t have anything to complain about but when I constantly read about dead batteries and other issues , they need to be addressed by Ford or they will
lose people

my first American car in 30 years and I don’t get a warm and fuzzy feeling and quite frankly deserve more

BTW, I have purchased several first year cars so I know about potential problems with them. In this day and age communications should be better but alas I expect too much
Sponsored