nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
It's an internet forum, everyone has something that's important to them. It's not helpful to chastise for going off topic or bring up issues you don't think are important.

If someone wants to ask why the car didn't come with a baby unicorn in the frunk then so be it. FORD doesn't have to answer.
I'm not chastising anyone, simply making a statement about the livestream event and what it is intended for. This out of respect for those who want to get to know their car better vs turning the event into a general bitch session about production and such. The forum is another story and I wasn't commenting on the forum itself, you get the difference?
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
It's an internet forum, everyone has something that's important to them. It's not helpful to chastise for going off topic or bring up issues you don't think are important.

If someone wants to ask why the car didn't come with a baby unicorn in the frunk then so be it. FORD doesn't have to answer.
Unicorns deserve their own thread!

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
It’s not a bitch session as I don’t believe in them but it should be informative

There are a lot of how toos on the Ford site already and if this it is all it is , so be it and I guess it will help some people but, their time would be better spent informing their loyal customers about production issues. Doesn’t take long but they choose to ignore it .
my car wasn’t expected until Feb so I really don’t have anything to complain about but when I constantly read about dead batteries and other issues , they need to be addressed by Ford or they will
lose people

my first American car in 30 years and I don’t get a warm and fuzzy feeling and quite frankly deserve more

BTW, I have purchased several first year cars so I know about potential problems with them. In this day and age communications should be better but alas I expect too much
Again, I get some are frustrated but don't clog up an event that some may actually enjoy to get to know their vehicle by bitching about other matters. In my opinion that is just plain selfish especially since anyone buying a vehicle from Ford has other avenues to resolve their personal issues, again, in my opinion.

romanservices

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE, FJ Cruiser, F150 EcoBoost, F-53
Country flag
Again, I get some are frustrated but don't clog up an event that some may actually enjoy to get to know their vehicle by bitching about other matters. In my opinion that is just plain selfish especially since anyone buying a vehicle from Ford has other avenues to resolve their personal issues, again, in my opinion.
Yeah I see, I did read the whole thread from page 1 but only quoted one comment.

EVTRAVEL

First Name
JIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150, MACH E
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Mark your calendars – Ford is doing a livestream on January 19th at 9 pm EST – covering feature highlights, how-to and walk-arounds to get you better acquainted with your new Mustang Mach-E. And you get to ask questions via chat…specifically addressing your needs!

https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/2021/ford/mustang mach-e/discover-your-ford/livestream/
Add to FORDPASS, Unlock frunk, tailgate.
New features: Cooling seats like F150 and heated seats in rear.
Software change: Let user control recirculate so it does not turn off in few minutes. In NW cold air makes it difficult to keep cabin comfortable with just heated seats and e-heat at low temp.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
On Jan 19, I'll only be day 41 of predicted 196-day wait, I'll look for this in replay on YouTube or a link on Ford.com. Without taking notes, I'll never remember things. Will that be okay? I'll still be looking for de-mystification of Ford's ordering and manufacturing processes to help deal with the long delay. Of course, if I got a delivery 2-3 months sooner than they predict, I'll be happy and glad to fill out their "satisfaction survey" and pose for "happy customer" pictures. ?

MachMachWhoThere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Iconic Silver
Country flag
You guys just got to frame it to fit the purpose of the livestream. “How do I make my GT go full power for more than 5 seconds?” ?

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
When I showed my new car to my kids, the first thing my 6 year old wanted to do was climb in the frunk lol
The frunk is such a great place to store secret snacks I don't want my wife to know about. Lots of chocolate chip cookies, pop tarts, Andy's mints. In the daytime I'm Mr. Natural, just as healthy as I can be. But at night I'm a junk food junkie. Oh Lord have pity on me!

Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
Will a replay or recorded version be available @Ford Motor Company for those of us who can't watch live? Thank you.
And/or will a Forum-member/administrator in a convenient time zone be recording? It will be in the dead of night here in Norway ...

Thunderanger

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select, 2019 Ram 1500
Occupation
retired
Country flag
If so, is there a link to it somewhere?