Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Thanks for posting this.
I wish it would say how long before they start delivering remaining MachE's...
@oadesign Looks like our cars are stuck due to above...
Mine is in this group, my dealer has 5 in the group and indicated we should have our vehicles next week, no guarantee but good information
Sponsored

rzanzerkia

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Acura TL, 2016 MB GLE350, 2021 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
Mine is in this group, my dealer has 5 in the group and indicated we should have our vehicles next week, no guarantee but good information
I would be ecstatic if the car shows up next week :)
Here's wishing for all of us!

bostondan77

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache E, GLS 450
Country flag
My wife and I decided not to take delivery of our 2021 MY if it doesn’t arrive in the next 2 weeks. Crossing my fingers.

Last edited:

Jack Roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
Delivery of 500 Ford Mustang Mach-Es still delayed by seatbelt repair (freep.com)

January 11, 2022

An estimated 500 customers scheduled to receive their Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs in December are still waiting for seat belt repair that must be completed prior to delivery, the automaker has confirmed to the Free Press.

In late December, Ford alerted its dealers to needed safety repair involving certain 2021-22 model year Mach-E SUVs, triggering a hold on any undelivered new vehicles built from Oct. 5 to Nov. 18.

Initially, Ford told the Free Press 2,304 Mach-E vehicles were affected. Of that number, 741 were already in customer hands and 1,563 were being held by dealers, Ford spokesperson Said Deep confirmed Dec. 20.

On Monday, he updated the number of Mach-E vehicles waiting to be fixed.

Right now, the vehicles may have a rear seat belt that could detach and fail to restrain an occupant during a crash on both the Mach-E and the Ford Maverick pickup truck built between Oct. 6 and Oct. 20. Ford did not provide updated data on the Maverick repairs.

In this case, the compliance recall reflects the fact that a supplier produced steel plates with extruded bolt holes that were not within specification, Ford said.

For some Ford customers, the repair issue also delayed delivery of the $7,500 tax credit that people had planned to take in the 2021 tax year. The credit is applied to the year a vehicle is delivered, not ordered.

Meanwhile, the trucking industry has been disrupted by a shortage of drivers and that's adding to delivery delay.
My mach e gt PE is stuck in this repair recall at the railhead in Atlanta. It has both the windshield and seatbelt recall. It was ordered the first day gt’s cound be ordered in April and has been at the railhead in Atlanta for almost two months with no idea when I may get it.

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Mine just ripped
Sponsored