[Update made it home] Stranded. PaaK and password wiped: "All Phone As A Key access and Backup Start Passcodes were removed..."

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I did everything there. Nothing worked.

BUMMER.....
If you get your car back to a 'new unconfigured state', and remove FordPass and BT pairings from phones, you *should* be able to re-install and re-configure just like a new car. I wonder if the BEV team could assist by sitting in on a Service appt at your Dealership, or put you in direct touch with someone on the FordPass team you could 'whatsApp' while sitting in your car?

try emailing [email protected] directly and see if you can get their development team involved ?!

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
BUMMER.....
If you get your car back to a 'new unconfigured state', and remove FordPass and BT pairings from phones, you *should* be able to re-install and re-configure just like a new car. I wonder if the BEV team could assist by sitting in on a Service appt at your Dealership, or put you in direct touch with someone on the FordPass team you could 'whatsApp' while sitting in your car?

try emailing [email protected] directly and see if you can get their development team involved ?!
I called the ford pass number and a agent tried to help me for 1 hour. We tried everything, but nothing worked. They escalated my case and the new agent was suppose to contact me in 2-3 days, but its been 6 days now, and still no call. Not having a lot of faith.

MikeM67

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE AWD XR (Man 8/25/2022 Del 10/25/2022)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I called the ford pass number and a agent tried to help me for 1 hour. We tried everything, but nothing worked. They escalated my case and the new agent was suppose to contact me in 2-3 days, but its been 6 days now, and still no call. Not having a lot of faith.
I did the same.

MikeM67

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE AWD XR (Man 8/25/2022 Del 10/25/2022)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Why didn't you simply give her the passcode vs. driving to her? o_O
She could not get the console to bring up the code request. By the time I got there I was able to get in fine with the code but the point is that this should never happen. I get that the fob is the way to go but wiping keys should never happen unless the owner requests it.
Sponsored