Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Yeah, I was wondering that too. I can't remember quite when, but I think those pictures of cars there one day then most gone a few days later were presumed to be the tour/show cars. I'm thinking that was maybe a month+ ago, but I could be wrong.

There's enough lots and spare room that some shots could still show mostly empty lots while the other side is packed full, but that does seem unlikely (i.e. if they're gonna post pictures, it would seem like they'd show the lot with 1000 cars, if it that existed). Leaving us to wonder if they are moving them to another holding spot to await OKTB? Looks like there should be around 3000 (FCTP+customer) awaiting OKTB now.
There is a new satellite image collection window starting on 10 Dec. If there is clear weather, we can count the backed-up Mach Es ourselves. Hopefully they will begin shipping before next Thursday, though.
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
anyone else notice the date at the bottom of their windows sticker
my good friend El Pablo told me to tell you all one thing. We got's mache for days.

1607059144818.png
How do I buy El Pablo a cold one? Let him know best wishes for the season.

Last edited:

malba2366

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S
Country flag
Yeah, I was wondering that too. I can't remember quite when, but I think those pictures of cars there one day then most gone a few days later were presumed to be the tour/show cars. I'm thinking that was maybe a month+ ago, but I could be wrong.

There's enough lots and spare room that some shots could still show mostly empty lots while the other side is packed full, but that does seem unlikely (i.e. if they're gonna post pictures, it would seem like they'd show the lot with 1000 cars, if it that existed). Leaving us to wonder if they are moving them to another holding spot to await OKTB? Looks like there should be around 3000 (FCTP+customer) awaiting OKTB now.
Maybe they are shipping them, and holding them in the US/Europe awaiting approval to sell.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Is this showing a Mach E that is ready to be shipped? ?
That particular car, GB FR KQZ771E, was first spotted in Rotterdam photo shoots on 9/23 and has been making the rounds in Europe since then. Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, and now Spain.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
how about some Cali love on Route 1.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico cali
I still want to see those damn wheels without the aero cover. I'll probably have to take mine off to find out, though. I just hope there's a a cap for the hub like with the teslas.

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Quick comment, I sure hope that the pics of the Mach Es with the molding around the wheel wells painted in the body color are those of preproduction models...

I personally find that the black moldings add a better overall look and balance to the car esthetics.... At least, if that's an indication we can trust, when you build one on Ford's site, the molding is black and there is no option to have it painted to the body color....

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Quick comment, I sure hope that the pics of the Mach Es with the molding around the wheel wells painted in the body color are those of preproduction models...

I personally find that the black moldings add a better overall look and balance to the car esthetics.... At least, if that's an indication we can trust, when you build one on Ford's site, the molding is black and there is no option to have it painted to the body color....
Body color wheel lips are for First Editions only - Premiums have black painted, and selects have plain black plastic (could be wrong on the selects...)

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Body color wheel lips are for First Editions only - Premiums have black painted, and selects have plain black plastic (could be wrong on the selects...)
First Editions and GTs.

Ron Bonifas

First Name
Ronbon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln LS Ford edge Mach e RT1 rapid red
Occupation
Ford service tech
Country flag
I still want to see those damn wheels without the aero cover. I'll probably have to take mine off to find out, though. I just hope there's a a cap for the hub like with the teslas.
I'm with you on that I'd like to know too if you got to take all the lug nuts off or just a few of them definitely want to paint mine Sparkle Silver to look like the original version
Sponsored