kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
How about once you get a VIN assigned you go to ford.com/track put in your VIN and it looks like UPS does when you track a shipment.

For VIN 1FABC123:
Reserved: 11/19/2019
Ordered: 6/10/2020
Build scheduled: 11/21/2020
Build rescheduled: 11/23/2020
Loaded on train: 11/26/2020
Train derailed: 11/27/2020
Rebuild scheduled: 1/15/2021
Rebuild loaded on truck: 1/17/2021
Truck hijacked: 1/18/2021
Truck recovered with no cars: 1/20/2021
Rebuild scheduled: 3/4/2021
Rebuild loaded on ship: 3/7/2021
Ship sinks: 3/18/2021
etc.
You forgot on hold at customs eta: unknown
Sponsored

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
How about once you get a VIN assigned you go to ford.com/track put in your VIN and it looks like UPS does when you track a shipment.

For VIN 1FABC123:
Reserved: 11/19/2019
Ordered: 6/10/2020
Build scheduled: 11/21/2020
Build rescheduled: 11/23/2020
Loaded on train: 11/26/2020
Train derailed: 11/27/2020
Rebuild scheduled: 1/15/2021
Rebuild loaded on truck: 1/17/2021
Truck hijacked: 1/18/2021
Truck recovered with no cars: 1/20/2021
Rebuild scheduled: 3/4/2021
Rebuild loaded on ship: 3/7/2021
Ship sinks: 3/18/2021
etc.
What is funny.........hmm maybe not a load of mache pulled over by this cop.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1603328634224

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1603328652158

NancyF

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Energi Titanium
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1603328652158

You all are so funny. I know we all are going through phases when we get so frustrated that we do not know much in terms of delivery, many of us have been waiting for “our” car since it’s announcement in November, 2019 and with absolutely everything that is going on in the World, this is just one more thing none of us have control over but believe it or not reading many of these posts, getting to read what our compatriots find out at the assembly plant and just having my fellow Mach E warriors walking this path, makes this all bearable. Shoot, even amusing. Just keep hanging in there. I’m sure G do it’s wants us to get these cars just as much as we want them!!!!

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I have to say that this is the first time I've ever seen any sort of law enforcement driving a semi!

NancyF

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Energi Titanium
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
You all are so funny. I know we all are going through phases when we get so frustrated that we do not know much in terms of delivery, many of us have been waiting for “our” car since it’s announcement in November, 2019 and with absolutely everything that is going on in the World, this is just one more thing none of us have control over but believe it or not reading many of these posts, getting to read what our compatriots find out at the assembly plant and just having my fellow Mach E warriors walking this path, makes this all bearable. Shoot, even amusing. Just keep hanging in there. I’m sure G do it’s wants us to get these cars just as much as we want them!!!!
I’m sure Ford wants us to get these cars as much as we want them! (Next time I’ll preview my post!)

OdellBretthamJr

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, Mach E
Country flag
That's consistent with my guess and your statement recently that Ford is likely to deliver as many as they can to NA in 202 and then start on the EU/UK models.
The fact they aren’t
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 67cadets

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 67cadets
They’re doing dry runs of pulling me over ?

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
When I was in front of my sales guy I asked him to look up my order. He was optimistic, said he would find me a date. Probably by April he says. Disappeared. I hunted him down a bit later. Oh he said, it's not in the system yet. I trust Mark (Chasing Coral)more. I am guessing it will be well after that.

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
See? It is pretty simple. Now I have a reasonable idea of when to expect my car!

Now why can't Ford release info like this? Or at least send it to my dealer, who should call me.

:)

Jim
The dealers get less information and gets not-so-timely communications compared to what we get on the macheforum. The smart dealers are or should be monitoring this macheforum. Wonder why these dealers aren't more worried, upset with communications from Ford. My dealer salesman admitted to me that the information on macheforum is faster than what he gets. So instead of waiting and hoping the dealer gets the information you'll probably get the answer on this forum first, especially due to the pretty in-the-know and intelligent members in this forum. Maybe Ford should hire some of these intelligent forum members to change things up a bit. Just saying.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I'd want them to go full UPS and do the world's slowest TV show like UPS does where you can track your little van icon on a map as they drive within like 10 feet of your house with your package only to turn around and go deliver stuff on the other side of town leaving you waiting for another 4 hours.

not that I've ever been burned by that particular TV show before or anything.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Most likely going to happen for awhile; just want to check them out. If you spotted them and could pull them over for to take a look would you think about it? Maybe the MME GT for their next state ghost cars?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Charge port would flop closed with wind.
Unless it gets ripped off when you back out of the garage. For that reason, I hope that the car won't go if it's left open. With my Outlander, the car won't go if the charging cord is plugged in. If it's unplugged but the charging door is left open, it will warn you on the dash but still let you back out of the garage and rip it off.
Sponsored