mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The guessing game will soon switch to “how long AFTER the car is built will we receive them, and will when they actually ship?”
I don't need it fast...just safe. This happened today in Texas.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1604026134437
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
The guessing game will soon switch to “how long AFTER the car is built will we receive them, and will when they actually ship?”
Or later how come the dealer closeby got his cars but not my dealer

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That looks BAD - Hope no people injuries
Chemical cars. Major evacuations. Didn't hear about injuries but couldn't have been good for the crew.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
yes, that is correct. every day with covid things are changing. I have a feeling this winter there will be a shortage of supplies again and finding truck drivers.

On a side note. If you know you're getting the mache and you think you need to upgrade to that level 2 charger of your choice. I wouldn't wait too long. I wouldn't be surprised if they all start showing up out of stock.
I find the advertisement engine on this Forum to be less accurate in its predictions than Google generally is. However this one that just came up tonight seemed rather appropriate:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 072B7387-3B0F-4610-B85C-966C28D84B96

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
well, I have some small news to pass on that I saw today. Well, some of you might consider it BIG news.

December 7th the first mache will be at the dealerships to be sold. Yes, that has to do with OKTB being cleared but if it does. Then some lucky people out there will have a great day that day.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
well, I have some small news to pass on that I saw today. Well, some of you might consider it BIG news.

December 7th the first mache will be at the dealerships to be sold. Yes, that has to do with OKTB being cleared but if it does. Then some lucky people out there will have a great day that day.
Great news

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

So, that means 2 weeks shipping/inspections/etc to the southernmost parts of US? So a build on 12/14 will arrive the first week of January? Or are they actually putting the first ones on a carrier before Nov 23 so that it ships extra fast, and after that we're looking at 3-4 weeks?

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
So, that means 2 weeks shipping/inspections/etc to the southernmost parts of US? So a build on 12/14 will arrive the first week of January? Or are they actually putting it on a carrier before Nov 23 so that it ships extra fast, and after that we're looking at 3-4 weeks?
Tim, I wish i could tell how and more of how this done. All I can say is they are trying hard as they can to get as many here for the 2020 year.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

Now if only we had a magic 8 ball to tell us which dealers will have time for sale. ;)

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
Now if only we had a magic 8 ball to tell us which dealers will have time for sale. ;)
Presumably it's someone's FE in a southern California dealer. If you look at order tracking, the only ones that gets 11/23 build week are California FE. (There's one OH Premium, but I suspect that's wrong.)
Sponsored