Updated the Color of my Order...Wondering if Anyone Got Their Preview Pictures to Change

Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium, 2022 KIA EV6 GT Line RWD
Country flag
Hey all.

Hopefully this isn't a duplicate, but if so definitely link me and I'll close the thread.

Essentially with the 2022 change, I had changed the color of my order to the Cyber Orange and to a full 2022 (confirmed this in order with Dealer). However, my preview picture is still Space White.

I know there are warnings on the page that the order may differ from the preview, but I was curious if anyone was able to ever contact Ford directly and have their preview picture updated to the change in the order. This isn't a must for me, it's one of those, "I wanna be a cool guy and show people my Mach E order" type of things.

Appreciate the advice, and I am stoked to be a part of the Mach E (and first time Ford) family!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Updated the Color of my Order...Wondering if Anyone Got Their Preview Pictures to Change 1634226293407
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
My preview picture has been a base GT since I reserved. I'm close to delivery and it still shows a base GT and not the performance variant. I wouldn't hold out hope that that profile ever changes

NoxEllis

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E (ordered) , Ford Bronco, 2 Mustangs
Occupation
Detail Shop Manager
Country flag
We changed our's as well after we got notified of being bumped to a 22. Went from Dark Matter to Ice Blue Silver. Hasn't changed on the site either.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
My Wife’s order was changed by Ford from CG to DMG and then back to CG again! Our dealer just kept saying “ don’t worry you will get what you ordered “.
When it finally arrived the color was right but before that we found a “ carbonized copy “ and cancelled the order! Lol

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
Hey all.

Essentially with the 2022 change, I had changed the color of my order to the Cyber Orange and to a full 2022 (confirmed this in order with Dealer). However, my preview picture is still Space White.
You made the right color choice.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Hey all.

Hopefully this isn't a duplicate, but if so definitely link me and I'll close the thread.

I know there are warnings on the page that the order may differ from the preview, but I was curious if anyone was able to ever contact Ford directly and have their preview picture updated to the change in the order. This isn't a must for me, it's one of those, "I wanna be a cool guy and show people my Mach E order" type of things.

Appreciate the advice, and I am stoked to be a part of the Mach E (and first time Ford) family!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Updated the Color of my Order...Wondering if Anyone Got Their Preview Pictures to Change 1634226293407
Would love to see my Grabber Blue color instead of Iconic Silver...

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
The photo didn't change for ours either. The specs have, though, so that's good enough for me.

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
My preview picture has been a base GT since I reserved. I'm close to delivery and it still shows a base GT and not the performance variant. I wouldn't hold out hope that that profile ever changes
I placed my order at my dealer on 10/8/21, and just got the e-mail with a link to a preview picture. I ordered the base GT, and the preview pics are GT PE wheels (outside) but GT base (interior). I'm confused. {Jonathan}

OP
OP
Craigeddy111

Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium, 2022 KIA EV6 GT Line RWD
Country flag
I placed my order at my dealer on 10/8/21, and just got the e-mail with a link to a preview picture. I ordered the base GT, and the preview pics are GT PE wheels (outside) but GT base (interior). I'm confused. {Jonathan}

Mine actually looks ok now! Not perfect but I have something at least.
Sponsored