ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
The first “insurance totaled” Mach-e will be from some dumba** that did this and can’t get the smell out of the car.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Just exploring my options here.
My plan is to replace the drain plug with a tap I can open from under the car. Folks can just pour themselves a helping into a bowl under the bumper or just lie down there, mouth open, and enjoy whatever is in the frunk. I'll call it Surprise Frunk party.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
My plan is to replace the drain plug with a tap I can open from under the car. Folks can just pour themselves a helping into a bowl under the bumper or just lie down there, mouth open, and enjoy whatever is in the frunk. I'll call it Surprise Frunk party.
PLEASE share photos of the first few times you do this.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
21_FRD_MCH_48128.jpg

So, the original promos said 4.8 cu ft and the new tech specs say 4.7. The text says 36-gallon cooler - that's a big cooler.

Have we seen actual frunk dimensions? I'm wondering if my coolers will fit or if I'll need to shop for a new cooler, too.
Lot of people on the Mach E tour have said that the frunk is smaller than they thought it would be. In this old photo (which may just be a rendering), the frunk is missing that shelf in the front. Compare it to the screen grab which has the shelf with the ranch and wing sauce holders.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Upgrade Next Football Season’s Tailgates With Mustang Mach-E’s Frunk 1604367891528

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Lot of people on the Mach E tour have said that the frunk is smaller than they thought it would be. In this old photo (which may just be a rendering), the frunk is missing that shelf in the front. Compare it to the screen grab which has the shelf with the ranch and wing sauce holders.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Upgrade Next Football Season’s Tailgates With Mustang Mach-E’s Frunk 1604367891528
Yes, clearly that front "shelf" has eaten at least 1/3 of the width needed for the cooler in the early rendering. Shame.