Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicles
2019 Ford Escape, 2017 Ford Mustang, 2018 Honda Clarity PHEV
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
I see the downstaters have their thread. Time to start one for the rest of the state affectionately known as Upstate New York.

UpstateNY.jpg

As for me, I live near Syracuse. Proudly own a 2017 Grabber Blue Mustang Ecoboost Premium with Performance Package which I hope to keep for years to come. I am also leasing a Honda Clarity PHEV with enough EV range to use for my commuting and daily driving needs. I learned a lot about living with an EV.

My plan was to move to an EV once the lease was up. I figured in 2018, I would have a lot of choices by 2021. I figured wrong but, luckily, Ford came to my rescue with not only a new EV but a Mustang to boot! After being disappointed at the initial pricing and how the Ford Option worked, I learned it works fine and I can afford the model and spec I was looking for in my next EV.

Welcome to all my fellow Upstate New Yorkers! Where ya from?

Last edited:

Dkuhnke

First Name
David
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicles
have ordered Mach e (hopefully First Ed); used to have '68 GT fastback
Occupation
retired engineer
Country flag
Across the lake from Rochester in Cobourg, ON. BTW, I used to race "R" sailing boats at Sodus Bay, back in day.

I had my eyes on a Honda Clarity 2 yrs ago, but kept in touch with battery development and decided to wait. Ordered a First Edition in Carbonized Gray; hope to get it in time for Christmas! Strange name for a colour on a Zero Emissions vehicle. LOL